I swore I wouldn’t do this again

rockymtnbuds

The Dr is in
The damn thieves have driven me nuts the past few years. I even went without an outdoor crop last year. Never say never I guess.
I put large clones out in early May and they’re looking great. This years line up is Trainwreck, Lemon Haze, Blue Dream, Casey Jones and a small Strawberry OG. Hope she catches up with the rest.
I’m loving the look of this CJ…
1071A209-36F2-4FFD-A22A-2DA284873867.jpg

Lookin good Rock

too bad you can't put out some Bear traps for the Rippers ….man I hate thieving bastards

Lookin good Rock

too bad you can't put out some Bear traps for the Rippers ….man I hate thieving bastards

I’ll probably end up sleeping in a tent with the dogs this fall. The pup is almost 2 and she’s very protective of her yard.

I’ll probably end up sleeping in a tent with the dogs this fall. The pup is almost 2 and she’s very protective of her yard.

Every year I slept in The patch with my dog. Army cot with blanket over it, electric heater underneath, sleeping bag. Was really nice and toasty. We were in the low 30s at harvest here.

Looking good bro, love that CJ.. somebody sending me a bunch of CJ beans here very soon.. excited. Rippers are the devils minions, bastrids..

My buddy grew in Humboldt Mtns and says your last 2wks is when they try to hit ya and says that is when growers find ways to stay UP... he slept in his crops with the necessary weapons and guarded his stash... ran from a few helicopters who try to get a photo of your face while near your plants... said he'd run with a tarp over him zigzagging.... he brought home 50lbs of the finest high grade skunk.. trimming part from hell..

Kudos to all you guys who go the extra mile to protect what is yours...

I always used the cot as a set-up.....fluffed bag up....dog near....but myself hidden away allowing stupidity to take it’s course.....would agree Mtn John......hang ‘em by their toes till they cry for Mama....then whip with poison oak branches.....

best in season Rocky.....ganj on...

good luck rmb.

I hope to deter rippers myself. I have some 1"sq x 5' wire fence coming, I have the 72" construction stakes. I'll wrap the five plants together with the stakes. We'll see how much trouble it is taking down, but that's ok. Also, three cow bells mounted by the fenced area and where they can't be reached will be wired to the plants. If the don't get the rippers to scram, I hope they wake Mrs.

I try to make them believe I'm a crazy old guy and f++king with me could result in them being back in the bush coming out of a black bears asshole. If they have a car, no problem, I have a friend with large backhoes.

Back