I’m not a Breeder

Vagabond_windy

Hello everyone, my name is Vagabond Windy. I’ve been growing for personal stash and friends/family for 13 years on and off. I don’t sell anything. Not flower, not seeds, not clones. Nothing. I have a very strong belief that this plant should be free for all to enjoy.
A little bit about my setup. I run everything in recycled organic soil. I amend after every run with minimal inputs. I use a 4x4 and 2x4 tent for now, with some veg space. I use Bridgelux LED strips on a board that I built with the help of some kind friends.
I’m mostly running clones right now but am in the process of making seeds with them so I can move on to my vast seed collection.

From clone I'm running TK, Bandaid Haze 7 and her daughter the Church, Irene, Clusterfunk (chem91jb x 88g13hp), GMO, Nigerian Rafiki 8, Spellcaster (BH7 x Headbanger) and Lavender Jack (Jack herer x Wookie 15). The only one of those that is my selection is the clusterfunk. The others were passed to me by some good people.

At the moment I am attempting a reversal of the TK.
I used 15 cuts to spray and I had 4 females waiting to receive. I made my own STS using ingredients from a seller on Etsy. I sprayed 6 times in 30 days (more or less) and I was able to get most of them to fully reverse with a couple of them stuck in limbo and wanting to stay female.

at day 40 (3/16) sacs were starting to open. At day 49 today, pollen is flying with no signs of stopping.
After 7 or so days of manually pollinating the females, I’m starting to see wilted brown and orange pistils and bud swelling, leading me to believe I’m on the right track.

Here’s a photo dump of the process down below.
I will continue to update the progress of this project.

Also in the works is an OP F2 of Bodhis Dream Lotus. I have 11 seedlings in veg and plan to flip them after the TKs are done.

Attachments

• IMG_9563.jpeg
    IMG_9563.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9629.jpeg
    IMG_9629.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9602.jpeg
    IMG_9602.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9605.jpeg
    IMG_9605.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9603.jpeg
    IMG_9603.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9615.jpeg
    IMG_9615.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9612.jpeg
    IMG_9612.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9614.jpeg
    IMG_9614.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9584.jpeg
    IMG_9584.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9564.jpeg
    IMG_9564.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
TK and Irene are my favorite kush types I’ve tried. Kush is probably my favorite types in general. Irene was tougher to reverse and didn’t even put out sacs for me.
I prefer TK for the flavor and white knuckle potency. I prefer Irene for flavor and medicinal value. She not only acts as a tension reliever but also as a good sleep aide.
I have some Irene x Pinesoul fems from a good friend that I will pop and try to reverse onto the Irene as a bx of sorts.

What’s everyone’s favorite kush types?

Attachments

• IMG_8464.jpeg
    IMG_8464.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8465.jpeg
    IMG_8465.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8467.jpeg
    IMG_8467.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8472.jpeg
    IMG_8472.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
TK and Irene are my favorite kush types I’ve tried. Kush is probably my favorite types in general. Irene was tougher to reverse and didn’t even put out sacs for me.
I prefer TK for the flavor and white knuckle potency. I prefer Irene for flavor and medicinal value. She not only acts as a tension reliever but also as a good sleep aide.
I have some Irene x Pinesoul fems from a good friend that I will pop and try to reverse onto the Irene as a bx of sorts.

What’s everyone’s favorite kush types?
Hello, your plants are looking beautiful! Very nice job on pollination! I just ordered from CSI the FloRida x Irene, I cant wait to grow some Irene! Keep up the great work I will watch till the end here!
Peace

Day 56F pics IMG_9892.jpegIMG_9895.jpeg
Smells are delectable! Buds are swelling nicely and I’m seeing plenty of seeds popping themselves out to say hello.

Dream Lotus open pollination is almost ready to get started. I’m looking at 4 females, 5 males and 2 undecided so far. I plan on flipping them before the 1st of May but who knows, I don’t keep schedules much. IMG_9855.jpeg

Hello, your plants are looking beautiful! Very nice job on pollination! I just ordered from CSI the FloRida x Irene, I cant wait to grow some Irene! Keep up the great work I will watch till the end here!
Peace
Thank you. If I have the real Irene cut then it truly is amazing. If I don’t, then it’s still amazing and damn close. I remember getting dime bags in Chicago of Irene around 2012-2013, and this cut is spot on for the same smells and effects as those bags.

When I smoke Irene I get a muscle relaxing tingling sensation that start in my face and works down to my neck shoulder and back. Anytime is nap time if you take too many puffs lol

I know you’ll find something great in that FloRidah x Irene pack. I just ordered the Sherbet S1 as my first ever hype clone seeds to pop and a pack of the Dogshit x Panama to do a small OP on. Hopefully find something in the 14-16 week range that will ring my bell.
Peace

Back