Humic/Fulvic What do you use?

Nada

There have been alot of different humic / fulvic products popping up lately and rather than trying them all it would be nice to see what you all think

so far my favorites (in order) are
-Bio ag humic / Fulpower
-liquid gold
-Thunder gro (fulvic, humic, crazy high spin state clay stuff, charged water)
-Mad farmer fulvic

ideally i like to do a mix of the above

there are alot of brands that were very low quality and I did not care to remember....

teravita humic acid w/ micros (LC-7)
micronized fulvic acid from kis-organics

sometimes i add straight terravita with no micros added and i can cut my base nutes by a third with really no difference (although i havent done a side by side, just observation)

Ruby Fulvic from new millenium. Lowest molecular weight fulvic on the planet. ! gallon weighs less than a gallon of water. ????? It's true

Natural Guard Soil Activator 35% humic acid. I use it because I have no other easy to get humics/fulvics unless I wanna pay out for shipping. Works pretty well in my program, I expect to pull 3-4 z from 2 gallons of soil for pretty much anything I plug into it.

Humbolt Nutients Humic( Hum-bolt) & fulvic (Flavorful) Humic is a nice ph up and fulvic is a nice ph down. I use nitric acid as my main ph down and silica as my main ph up....but the fulvic & humic are nice to use to adjust the rez in small increments during the week before a refill.

i use grandmas f-1 usually. I know...:deadhorse2: expensive.

Also use liquid karma with has humic.

Do plants need humic late in flower? Usually cut off the liquid karma around day 30, keep the fulvic pretty much till the last 10 days. Don't know why I have it that way, fulvic seems a lot better to smoke then liquid karma. Plus when I started using the fulvic, I loved the way it made the buds look, combined with somethin like bud candy. Just got a new bottle of fulvic, shit I forgot the name. think its by biobizz, its black with green letters. Probly try some of the ones listed here. why not

I used to use both. I haven't used it in quite some time and I see no difference.
I appreciate your imput

you may actually be using it anyway as quite a few nutrient companies use it in their products.

there are alot of not so good sources. I didn't start seeing an actual difference until i switched to fulpower. Due to their extraction process and what its derived from changes the quality of the molecules... I believe there are few scientists that can even identify fulvic acid.

i used to rock Liquid gold and Liquid black @5ml every feed.. gave me some of the frostiest tastiest nugs ever, but it was expensive.. now i get a lot of humic/fulvic with the teas i brew as well as a product iv been trying called "sea green". Liquid Karma works well too

Last edited:
i used to rock Liquid gold and Liquid black @5ml every feed.. gave me some of the frostiest tastiest nugs ever, but it was expensive.. now i get a lot of humic/fulvic with the teas i brew as well as a product iv been trying called "sea green". Liquid Karma works well too

sea green is cool, they do some type of extraction with sulfuric acid but its supposedly all eaten up during fermentation

talked to dude from beneficial biologics (seagreen) and i believe he said that there was fulvic in their products

Thanks for this info.

I went to the grow store the other day to ask the girl there about this stuff and what they had. She said, "you're in luck - a rep just sent us a box of these to give out," as she handed me a tester bottle of BioAg Fulpower :up:

What medium is everyone in? I've used Fulpower but I'm back in coco and straight synthetics, so havent been messing with it.

:happy: as monty python used to say ... now for something completely different ??? ...:glare:
Whale poo: Miracle grow for the ocean ... It floats to sea surface, helping fertilize important ecosystems .
:study: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3966906.../t/whale-poo-miracle-grow-ocean/#.UD86eJZ-5D8 ... maybe we have been collecting black gold from the wrong end of the f00d chain ??? :pointlaugh:

:dunno:note to admins : i really looked to see what forum was most likely to be appropriate for this comment , if i messed up pls lets me know what choice wud have been better :goldfish:

Bioag here and I have both fulvic and humic. Fulvic I foliar and humic i soil drench. I also use it in my outdoor garden to add more carbon and it is helping bring some fungi to the soil. Such a great set of products.

Back