Hugh Midity's House of Ill Repute and Salacious Acts

Hugh Midity

Hello Cabana. I'm on my last grow for a couple months around day 35 of flower. 8 plants total, 5 HSO Emdog, 2 HDGC Triangle Trip and my first shot at GG#4.
Everything is in a 5x5 tent under a 1k hps in 3.4l pots of coco/perlite drip fed GH Flora (H3ad's and tapwater). Hoping for a ton :D

all2.jpg

Emdog
ed.jpg

Triangle Trip
tt.JPG

GG#4
gg4a.JPG
gg4b.jpg

Thank you everyone.

cheeb, yessir, I have a few almost ready for the pots they'll flower in, debating bringing them to you for safe keeping a couple weeks before I move and I need to fill the cloner up to keep my word to a few folks still, ecsd mostly, bubba and gg#4 I think

looks good. i'll be running the GG #4 very soon.
my only suggestion is to look in to other nutrients, especially additives. when i switched from GH the flavor improved.

peace,
OS

looks good. i'll be running the GG #4 very soon.
my only suggestion is to look in to other nutrients, especially additives. when i switched from GH the flavor improved.

peace,
OS

aw man I really love my flora, tried a few other things and a lot of additives and I always come back to it:D

thanks cheeb, I may just take you up on that

Looks very nice man.. what a list of goodies you got too.. good luck on a nice safe move and nice to know you got a close friend to watch over your girls while you do so.. looking forward to a few more updates before then.. cheers

thanks cartman and drift

drift I'm moving back closer to your side of things, might have to ride out for some of the tomatoes before long lol. hard to describe the gg honestly,its got a healthy stink to it but that's about all I could tell you before she finishes, this is my first time with her

thanks cartman and drift

drift I'm moving back closer to your side of things, might have to ride out for some of the tomatoes before long lol. hard to describe the gg honestly,its got a healthy stink to it but that's about all I could tell you before she finishes, this is my first time with her

PM me when ever your ready to taste some of my Maters.

Back