How do you keep your Girls feet cool?

alabaster

Original MichiGangsta
Besides hiring a little person to fan their cute little feet. Night, and day. Day in, and day out, of course. I mean none of what I've done in the past..... Like toss the old lady's half gallons of Vodka into the deep freezer. Then use them to chill my small rez. Yes, she could/did/prolly still would, drink them. Share your Girls foot chillin ideas. How many horsepower, how many gallons, where you position. How often you clean the filters. How many hundreds of thousands of BTU's? The list goes on. The low down on the HVAC.

Surf's Up!

There is nothing wrong with your weed lol I wouldn't change a thing crazy!:puffpuffpass: I use chillers thought you did as well huh!

No knowledge on that alabaster other then if you want to get laid large amounts of alcohol are involved to get into the mood..its a win win situation for both recipients..its waking up in the morning going can we do this again and wtf happened..

Depends :gramps: Do you live in a humid or arid climate?

Humid A/c, chiller is the only way.

Arid you can use evaporation to cool down the water. Either a water fall or shower heads.

Either way one bill will be higher most likely both. Water or electric...:2c:

For those that don't realize that alcohol gets much colder, much quicker, I'd like to hear other bottled/canned frozen chemicals that may be advantageous to hydro growers..... {{{{{{{{{ And not fitted with a Silver Salute from China!}}}}}}}} Please! :puffpuffpass:

I'm at wits end with the temps of my resevior so this time I'm gonna sit my cloner right in front of my a/c outlet and see it that doesn't keep toes a bit cooler...

I would say:

Step #1. Move to the Canada border or norther

Step #2. Put girls' feet on concrete floor in basement

Step #3. Put heaters of some sort to keep feet warm

I used to have to freeze water in gal. milk containers to put into the res, every day!

Boo..... I think those pumps in the aeroccloner run too hot. Either plumb it outside the tank in another res., look for a smaller pump, convert to an air pump with stone or do what I did and put it back on the closet shelf.
I moved on from whole chicken containers to a 10 x 20 seed tray with 7" dome (after I saw Skitty's).

Back