Hmmm.....

Putembk

Anybody have any Idea what this is??? Found it in one of my overflow trays this morning. Some kine of caterpillar kind of thing. Abonut 3/16ths on and inch long....never seen anything like this.

attachment.php

attachment.php

don't know what it is Put but I've seen plenty of maggots in foreign countries that remind me of rice or rice crispies the cereal..when you step on them it makes a crunchy sound..they come by the millions if you don't use proper disposal of garbage..

REAL hard to tell from the pic.

My guess would maybe be carpet beetle larva or lacewing larva.

But since you probably can make it out better in person, you might wanna see what matches up on Google images.

Well I have been looking at bugs until I can't anymore. Have found nothing close. Legs on the side red body and black head.

Don't think it is a maggot. My grow is cleaner than Kleenex. Looks like a caterpillar of some sort.

One good thing....It was in my Sweet Tooth which is only a couple of weeks from harvest.

Wish I wouldn't have killed it so I could have taken my time and gotten a better pic....

Thanks Annaba. Your right, not gonna worry about it. Plant is healthy and finishing strong. Closest thing I could find was a Sow Bug, I see then all the time on the rivers when looking to match the hatch. But a sow bug in my garden......I don't think so.

Time to shoot pool.

Back