Hillbilly Buckets

FLM

I'll be honest I am not slick and not real up to speed on forums.

my good friend and mentor Burnie thought y'all would get a kick out of my hydro builds....

they are modified dutch buckets, they have a drain in the center of bucket as opposed to out the side, this allows me to keep it compact, easily rotate and/or remove for inspection.
these are only 1 gallon buckets but so far, so good.

/Users/newuser/Downloads/archive-17/FullSizeRender.jpg
/Users/newuser/Downloads/archive-17/FullSizeRender.jpg_4
/Users/newuser/Downloads/archive-17/IMG_6098.JPG
/Users/newuser/Downloads/archive-17/IMG_6103.JPG
/Users/newuser/Downloads/archive-17/IMG_6116.JPG

well pOOp... not having luck with pics, I'll go smoke some breakfast then try again.

sorry for the delay folks. I checked out the "how to" link for posting pics... imma mac man, no right clicks lol
i've been waiting for my son to help me but he's as worthless as feathers on a frog.
I am rather stubborn so I WILL figure it out.
want it to be seen in case I am headed for trouble, I am still very green at both the grow and hydro but not a lick O fear. lol
I'll have pics up soon.

Cheers.

For mac click on picture, press 'command C' together. Come here and write
. Click inbetween the ][ and press 'command V' together. should do the trick:puffpuffpass:

i'm not a mac guy, so maybe someone else can confirm. it seems like you almost have it, but the link above doesn't exist. it should look something like this from the photo above...

If you are using a Mac and need to get the URL of an image, follow these steps:

Firefox:

1. Open a browser window and go to the page containing the image you want to use.
2. Move your mouse over the image and Ctrl-click on the link.
3. Select Copy Image Location
4. Paste the Image Location between the
tags

Back