HGO's Multi Strain Vertical Grow

HUNDRED GRAM OZ

Our Work Is Never Over
Hello Canna Cabana, sorry I haven't been around much but I've been very busy in my personal life and modding at another growing forum.

Anyhow, I have a nice little vertical grow going on right now, those of you that know me will know I only grow vertical these days :cheerleader::cheerleader: I'm not going to throw a lot of vertical pros at you lol.

I'm currently running a multi strain grow:

SuperSilverSourDieselHaze - Multipal cup winning strain.
Critical Mass
Casey Jones - Head
C'99 - Wally Duck's
White Mustang - Rare Cubed Chemdawg cut from the USA
The White - Kromes Cut
Killer Chemdog - Killer Queen(Airborne's G13 x pineapple C99) x Chem D
Williams Wonder

All are great strains, I also might have Dirty Harry and Karma Train. There was some mislabeling so I'll not know until later on in flower whats, what.

Currently I'm on day 20 flower and they are all massive, the SSSDH is at 6 foot and the C'99 are at 5'9".

I'm all organic soil, feeding every 2 days, I grew them in 7 litre square pots right up until their last day veg and then transplanted them into 10 litre Air-Pots. I'm starting to see the benefit of the Air-Pots, the branching on the plants is superb, especially the C'99.

I'll keep this thread updated with pics.

Thanks for checking it out.

HGO

Last edited:
Subscribed. What size lamps and cabinet? Grow medium and nutes? (If you're comfortable telling...) Killer strains! :sniff:

I'm 250 stacked vert lamps/vert scrog in recycled OF with FF 5-8-4 for flower using home made smart pots. (milk crates lined with burlap.) Cab is 3 1/2'x 3 1/2' x 5'.

I've enjoyed and learned from you at ICM. Welcome to :island:

Last edited:
nelson1100 - Hello Nelson welcome on board, good to have ya tagging along.

Budluver - Thanks Budluver, welcome on board bro.

River Rat - Hi river welcome on board, I'm using 3 x 600w lamps in one small room. I have an 18" floor fan directly below the bulb pushing the hot air away from the bulb/plant canopy and up to the ceiling where it exits through my exhaust. I grow my small plants/clones in Bio-Bizz light mix 1 Ltr, when they are ready to be transplanted I move them into 10-12 Ltr pots with Bio-Bizz All Mix. I used to add amendments to the soil, perlite, vermiculite, EWC, lime etc but I have realised that there is no need to do this as the plants grow excellent without it, if it aint broke then don't fix it ;). I feed them with Bio-Bizz nutes as well, every third watering in flower I give them a nice compost tea which they LOVE, it really brings out the flavour in the buds come harvest time. My tea is made up of,

High P Bat Guano
AN Humic Acid
AN Fluvic Acid
EWC
Black Strap Molasses
Little bit of Bio-Bizz Bloom
Tiny bit of Bio-Bizz Fish Mix

I bubble that for 24 hours and it gets very foamy :) just how its meant to and they LOVE it, you seriously can smell the buds get sweeter 30 mins after giving them that tea and I'm not joking, the room fills with the most georgious sweet smell you could ever imagine. Good to see ya here bro.

NickNack - Welcome on board bro, good to have ya here.

Ok all I must run, I'm going to buy an aeroponic cloner today and take a lot of cuts, I'm not well either lol, got a very bad dose of the cold, my immune system is fucked since I kicked the tobacco to the kerb but its been worth it.

I'll get loads of pics today to show you guys exactly where i'm at.

Be Safe All

HGO

Last edited:
Welcome to the log Bush, I'm just back from a long day running about picking up things for the grow, I'm just home from the grow and I got lots of pics for you all.

Thanks Bush, I honestly thought my sample didn't make it to Amsterdam for the cannabis cup because of that volcano eruption so you can imagine my shock when I seen that I had won the sativa cup lol. It really is a top notch haze.

Pics to follow, just uploading them to my laptop now.

HGO

As promised here are some pics folks, Day 20 flower

Left of the room, all the tall sativas are around this bulb...

picture.php

The right end of the room...

picture.php

Smaller more indica dominate plants...

picture.php

And meet Bob, he has been with us for nearly a week now LOL

picture.php

More Pics to follow.

Hey man killer sounding setup and genetic lineup.

What's the story on the White Mustang? I'm growing Chem D bx3 myself, one of the dankest strains in my garden. :egypt::bong2:

SuperSilverSourDieselHaze is a cross of Green House's Old (Black Packet) Super Silver Haze the 90 day pheno X Sour Diesel 2.5 by Rezdog, this is the OJD cut that won the ICM 420 cup 2 years in a row. She has a lot of haze influence, needs to be topped 3 times at least, I usually top in the fist week of flower to keep the stretch down but I didn't this run just to see how she would react, lol I now have a 6 + foot tree !!

This SSSDH cut is done in 77 days, when finished she has one of the most delicious aromas going, she has a very lemony fuel smell with a sweet candy like tang in there too, lemon fuel candy lol.

Here's some pics of her today at 20 days flower...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Can someone tell me how to make the pics smaller? I don't want to pack every page full of pics.

Thanks all.

HGO

When you reply, upload your pics to the message by hitting the paper clip button, when you upload the pic as an attachment it automatically reduces the size to a smaller "gets larger when you click it" picture.

Jammaster - Hello man welcome to the thread, from what I gather White Mustang is a Chemdawg BX4, here is a quote from JDog from another growing forum.
It's a chemdawg Bx4.
He took a male from the same seeds that the west coast dog clone was found from.
And crossed it with chemdawg 91.
The male he used was a Backcross 3.
Just like West coast Dog.
Bubba Kush = Original OG Kush x (west coast DOG x Old world Paki kush)
So thats why it is similar to Bubba.
Because they both have the same chemdawg Bx3 genetic's in them

Last edited:
Alright there HGO,good to see another paddy here,and lovely lookin` girls too
Runnin` a li`l vert meself at the mo.Aurora Indica X N/Lights courtesy of Blackbird here at the bay.
Be taggin` along to see yer progress,an hope you can call in when i get a thread up n runnin`
All the best lad,
Aln.

Dutch Aln - Welcome lad good to see another Irish grower on the island :whacky114::applause: Sounds like a killer cross, I've wanted to try Aurora Indica for a while now and its at a bargain price.

Get a thread up I'd like to see what your doing bro. This grow is a bit of a mess at the moment, getting a new grow room very soon and it will be pimped out to the max. You grow hydro vertical?

Be Safe

HGO

Hey HGO-messy is how to describe my grow too:)
But the plants are ticking along nicely `nuff-Got 5 girls at around 2.5 weeks,four chunky indica phenos an then a beast of a sativa lady thats almost outta control.
Currently runnin` 2 DWC bubblers,and an old hydrofarm NFT set up which came my way,all squeezed around a 250w and 400w hung vertically.
Will get some pics up t`mara
Aln.

You weren't kidding! Now those are trees! You're defo in the right section...

Loving Bob too... He must be very happy. :thumbsup: Does he fly straight!??!

It is great to see the vertical grooving here. Been following along waiting for the promised pics and they have arrived. Some nice looking ladies for sure. I don't notice any cage to surround the light and keep the ladies from burning their sweet lips. What is the secret bro?

Peace,

ZigZag

Dutch Aln - Sounds good Aln get some pics up

NickNack - Hi Nick, yeah they are big especially the sativas but the stretch has finished thank God. I hate to bring bad news, but unfortunately Bob is no longer with us. He had a short but happy life inside the grow room with all the various strains and I know he loved them all very much, he especially loved the 600w lamps RIP Bob August 2010 - September 2010.

Bush Dr - Me auld mucker, wat about ye? Yes I thought I might get a bit of stick about my selective uploading LOL, the problem is I wasn't 100% on what was what but I'm pretty sure what everything is now. I will upload some very good pics today, I'm heading up to the grow later to get some bud shots.

OK well not much updating to do since I have no new pics for you guys, but unfortunately I had some bad news broken to me upon arriving at the grow recently, we had a plant self and throw pollen all over the place, a lot of plants got hit, the KarmaTrain got hit the worst, I seriously feel like crying....:kendo2::kendo2::kendo2:, suppose I should have been up there more with the grow cuz my 'partner' is a tool, but it's done now so crying about it isn't going to help.

On an up note, everything is looking fantastic, we have some very big trich producers, today is day 34 flower and they are really starting to put on the weight. I'll have some pics up later. Until then...... Be Good.

HGO

grrreat lookin girls, HGO!!

i'd be on the lookout for Bob's progeny.... those fookin catapillars will eat ya buds like candy, and will barely leave enough guano to fertilize a seedling

hello brother!!! got SSDH clone in a sog with a bunch of mine and all the outhers are under cfl to mum,kept the mislabel aswell as ill be tagged hear to see what it is lol, looking spot on with the grow m8!! i realy need to give coco/hydroton/dwc a go with they vert bulbs as being seing some crazy huge vert from a cupple friends,well bruv talk soon keep it green,PJ

Back