Help Please

Dirtboy808

I came home to this and does anyone have some advise. I have looked and I’m not sure what deficiency this is. So I ask my Tribe. That is you guys and gals.
74556F64-C445-4B03-BC0A-91EA29F897B9.jpg3816E57E-7BAD-4663-BF1B-4C79E4BBD7BD.jpg399101A7-348C-4275-AE64-63DA6A87F05B.jpg

Well there goes my sun shock theory ,lol...I do hope that you find your answer soon and enjoy that fine Island weather DB....take care n stay safe.

Annaba sucks ass at diagnosis.

Although I do agree they look way over fed...but I've seen enough of your grows to know you know what the f**k you're doin.

No clue dude, wish ya the best with it though...hope ya get it figured out.
Thanks I appreciate the response

That looks very odd! Is it progressing in any way? Is there still growth where they're bleached out? Is new growth normal now in the affected areas? Did the affected area grow like that, or did normal growth turn like that?
If it's not some sort of poison or mold.... Which it very well could be. We can see that it's starting at the top of the plant. So that should narrow it down to a micro-nutrient deficiency, if it is indeed a deficiency of any sort. How could it possibly be sulphur on an island covered in volcanic sulphur? I don't think that could be it. I honestly have no idea. However I can remember seeing pictures of plants that were deficient in either Iron, or Zinc, that looked like that in a grow book. At any rate, I hope you figure it out. Because I'd really like to know what caused that.

What I would do is water them until you get some runoff and measure what you have for PPM or EC they do look nute burned to me but I would first start with the process of elimination .

when its weird i always look for russet mites......

Good call! Do russet mites occur outdoors like that though? I kind of thought they were an indoor issue. I've been indoors for so long now I don't remember much about growing outdoors. I hate those little feckers!

Well I found out that my son used my old sprayer that I had used for round up in November of last year. My fault by not marking it. Fuck. Looks to be a total wipe out. I wouldn't want to smoke that ant way. If I can save a cut off the Patrick Pride I'll be happy. Thank you guys for the help. Aloha

Wow! And to think we were all getting analytical and shit! I'm glad you figured it out, and thanks for letting us know!

This has happened to me several times but it might not be your problem Dirtboy..its over watering in my opinion and maybe PH..
I'd feed no more water for a week and let things dry out to the point of almost wilting and then slowly drip water off and on and they would always slowly come back..

It looks like a problem I had a month ago, Boron.
Boron deficiency is usually accompanied with a calcium deficiency.
One thing about micronutrient deficiencies is that most of the time they are accompanied by macronutrient deficiencies.

Back