help me with a dab rig

ya, it is. funny though it seems to be made in 5 pieces and then melted together. the price was right and it won't get used much once the shatter is gone. i need to try a little water tonight.

i need to get one of these b/c im smoking my resin on top of a chunk of bud in the bong. a dab rig would be much easier.

i think ill stay w/a clear piece to avoid any toxic coatings.

peace

Funky , Swede collects the residue and either re dabs it or uses it in some topicals.

I have a steady demand for the deposits from my electric nail dab pipe. I drop the pipe off and get it back clean.

The material gleaned, is redissolved in ethanol, filtered, and then the alcohol is removed. Certain patients swear by it as their night med.

i need to get one of these b/c im smoking my resin on top of a chunk of bud in the bong. a dab rig would be much easier.

easier isn't what i found, but the quality of the high is completely different than wrapping a nug around a shard OR using an oil pen. my first session with the banger nail got me toasted and tasted better than non-nail methods. looking in hindsight now, i wish i had bought a larger rig. this one works but it's lightweight and the banger adds top-heavieness.

as for recycling i tried using my torch to heat up the bottom outside of the banger and got some big extra hits though the taste was less fun.

Back