Have You Ever Seen a Seedling This Big?

Snookster

This is a pair of VELVET REVOLVER x PURE AFGHAN.

I personally have never seen BIG seedlings. I have them next to some Platinum Cookies x OG IBL.

These are beans from [MENTION=3960]Cartman[/MENTION]. Says they were made by NDNGUY & someone else.

They sure seem like they are going to be a handful, once grown. I just had to share the pic!

Snook

Attachments

• IMG_2518.jpg
    IMG_2518.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 40
Well, here's the thing. I'm attempting to do an outdoor grow. But, only 2 at a time. However, they both will be in 3 Gal. buckets.
Best I can do ATM.

If anyone can chime in an tell me more about this strain, I would be happy to hear about it.

I live in the woods here in Fla. and this is my 1st attempt at this. I currently have 2 Automatics of Blue City Diesel outdoorsl that are doing fairly well!

There are my test run.

Just trying something different. Anyone that knows of this strain, please let me know.

Snook

Are they the same age as the others? Maybe a week old or so week and a half maybe? If so them there are some Nephilim genetics!! The strain of the gods!

They look like they will be fun and interesting hopefully giant seedlings also means giant flowers!

Best of luck and I will be watching this grow!!

Your gonna love this cross Snookster...

The Velvet Revolver is by NdNguy.. I'd grown it out before and found this wonderful Orangey Pheno that was very potent but not a big girl..

I had some seeds called, DNA's Pure Afghan. I sent them to ZeroZero, pretty much my seed making partner, and had him cross the 2 like

3-4yrs ago.... this will be only the 2nd grow I've seen so very cool and nice they are doing so well.. always good to hear something you passed

along does well... pulling up a chair bro.. luck

Back