had a dream and here it is.

Dock.L

Have been making bho for a while now. Had a small 2lb extractor and knew outdoor season was winding down and would need a bigger unit do went to bed one night and had a dream and came up with this.

Attachments

• 2018-11-14 14.00.52.jpg
    2018-11-14 14.00.52.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 2018-11-14 14.05.01.jpg
    2018-11-14 14.05.01.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 19
Needless to say tho no more shatter platter and dismantling the collection vessel to get the goods out. Actually only cost me about a grand to convert my system from a 2lb to a 7lb extractor and add nitrogen assist.

Try this screen shot. Sorry guys have been off line for a minute. Going to take me a sec to get my shit together.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181114-141358_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20181114-141358_Gallery.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 25
Basically blasts it into that threaded glass jar?......

Yes sir bigsur.... lol..... after boiling off the butane can move the extracted materal into the jar. Works great!!!! No clean up for the most part and step one to the jar tec.

That saves a lot of clean up time.......

You said it brother....... and hassle dealing with getting the extract into a jar or whatever. Always had problems with agitating the materal and having it nucleate in a uncontrollable manner. Makes it hard to grow diamonds when that happens.

Love pushing the butane through the system with nitrogen. Have always had problems moving the butane when your dealing with it at sub zero temps. Also I've always ran passive never active. So makes a huge difference. Since I've converted my system I now use way less dry ice and loose a very small portion of the butane compared to the old configuration.

Have been getting all my parts and accessories from the home brewing market. Shit is so much cheaper than dealing with extract company's in the marijuana business.

Back