GtG’s basement shenanigans

Good morning Canna Cabana!

I haven’t had plants in the ground for about 6 years. It was really difficult to control the environment in my last house. Got a new spot last year with a basement and I’m just getting up and running. I’ll be in some tents for the time being, 10x10 veg and a 5x5 flower tent. Plans to upgrade to a 10x10 flower tent in the future. Organic LOS soil for the most part. Might dabble in the coco again at some point. Lighting will be 2-315w CMH in flower, a couple T5’s for early veg and a 600w MH for teens.

I planted 8 seeds a couple of days ago. Hopefully I see some sprouts in the next day or 2. I haven’t popped seed in a long time, so I hope I still got it.
I got a couple packs of these, so fingers crossed. I plan to hunt through these as well as several other fem lines I’ve been picking up. Some CSI packs, SeeDtriP, Terp Fountain Genetics, Cannarado, Bloom Seed Co. I like to make hash as well, so will be looking for good washers.

I also scooped a cut of AJ Sour Diesel from BDSC inc. Wasn’t sure if I wanted to bring in outside clones, I really want to just hunt through seeds.

Anyway, have a great day all!!

Attachments

• IMG_1702.jpeg
    IMG_1702.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1705.jpeg
    IMG_1705.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1706.jpeg
    IMG_1706.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
Hello, update time. I got 4 of the 8 seedling alive and looking good. 3 fizzled out as soon as they broke ground. 1 didn’t pop.

Clone is looking nice. Bent over the top.

Tents are just about set up. I forgot how much work this is and 10x10’s are a pain.

Moisturizing the soil was fun. A bit dry when I got it.

Attachments

• IMG_1715.jpeg
    IMG_1715.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1716.jpeg
    IMG_1716.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1710.jpeg
    IMG_1710.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1714.jpeg
    IMG_1714.jpeg