GROWING VICTORY!!! MICROBIAL REPOSITORIES

12th Grow Bag? Which genetics do you want to see most? I want Mathew to review his strain.

• 80's Durban before Amsterdam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blueberry IX RIOT SEEDS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey Peeps,
I know preparations are boring, I will try and get the genetics and their backgrounds for the 2024 Greenhouse Season, posted in the next day or two.

I've run more strains at one time but never the magnitude of quality of each strain or the pairing of two elite strains or IBL's. I'm also going to share my experiment with (Cropping/SuperCropping) Pre Harvest for a higher cannabinoidal fluorescence.
The final clone selections were made today or finishing tomorrow. In an effort to have the clones rooted by the end of the month and being strong.

Have a great upcoming week 😊
Peace farmerlion

Hello friends, I'm running out of my second day that I said I would do a genetics disclosure, reveal or simply just a list.
I will list the original breeders and not the names of anyone involved personally. In no particular order I will just put up the list and some background information.

1# Black Lebanon *SUPER SATIVA SEED CLUB and KHALIFA GENETICS. * Is an 80's hash plant of Phenotypes #1 & #5 Black Lebanon is one of the strongest strains in that geographical region.

2# Purple Mandala, TGA's Deep Purple crossed to a Mandala #1(Purple Urkle and Querkle, is Deep Purple).
Mandala #1 is S. African Highland Sativa x NZ Purple Indica and North Indian Sativa.
These genetics will finish by the end of September. I expect to take them into the first days of October to show off any additional expressions she might be holding. Mandala has me excited about these genetics.

3# Superlicious (Satori Elite Lines x Mountain Gold First Edition) Ancient Nepalese Landrace Genetics with an Heirloom (Oaxaca Mexican) one Phenotype is known as DIAMONDS 💎 from it's massive trichome production. Mandala Seeds has a very impressive Secret Stash Thriller!!!

4# SpaceQueen x Blueberry (Q) This Private Held GEM 💎 going back over two decades. Having been selected for me a 2002 and a 2009 Phenotypic expressions of FLAVOR and HIGH that are second to few. SpaceQueen C-99 x Romulan, The Blueberry is an early selection from the DJ Short line. It's my HONOR to call this person my friend.

5# (Q) x Destroyer CannaBioGen and our 4# SpaceQueen x Blueberry has been selected over the winter from multiple males and females before the right combination of expressions was found. The recombination of these genetics is being called Qtopia in references. This outstanding hybrid in an f1 seed to start the season has me holding my breath.
Destroyer is Meo Thai and an early Mexican/Columbian hybrid that has devastated the arrogant for some time now.
To have this sensational treat as personal stash makes me giddy!

6# Highland Mexican x Blueberry is a collaborative effort between DJ Short and Chimera from the early 2000's.
This strain set new standards for Cannabis Connoisseurs to try and reach. The grower with the most ethical growing practices and techniques was rewarded the ultimate ( My Weed Wins) shit eating grin award!

7# MOB x Blue Magoo 💙 Bx3, (MOB, Mother of Blueberry aka Main Original Berries) Unmistakable Blueberry smell and taste with good colors. Blue Magoo Bx3 is DJ Short Blueberry x Major League Bud, aka Williams Wonder. This brought production and power to the table. This is one I'm going to enjoy.

8# Magoo's Blue's (DJ Short Blueberry x Blue Magoo 💙 Bx3. More Color, More Flavor, just a little bit more than you expected.

9# Thai Chi, Thai Sativa from from the Northwest Province of Chiang Mai and a 4th generation Kali China Elite. This lady needs more time to make up her mind. So she has been in excellent cares over the winter being pampered and cloned. Cuttings were just taken for fresher clones for the end of this month.
Thai x Blueberry is my UTOPIA and a few friends love it too. This Decadent Princess is going to find her way to the Ball and be Violated Properly by a handsome male yet to be chosen for an open pollination reproduction this season..

10# Blueberry Thai (Blue Thai a Thai Skunk Hybrid from Dinafem) When Dinafem encountered they're legal troubles. I bought every available pack of these I could find online. Maybe it was just bad timing and troubles, but these genetics are special on an Elite Stash level that you owe to yourselves to experience in a Vapor Brothers vaporizer! Like Gollum (My Precious)!!! DINAFEM crushed this one, I'm kind of cheering for a Qtopia male. A Blueberry Destroyer crossed to a Blueberry Thai 😋

11# ORIGINAL SKUNK#1 IBL
This is Original genetics from 1988 Sam the Skunkman to Mel Frank. Stored in a refrigerator until 1996
(Afghan x Columbian) x Acapulco Gold he produced them 8 years later. Back into the Seed Storage Refrigerator for another 24 years until 2020 when they were grown and selected by Todd McCormick. His selection was toward the more acrid terpenes. We all have memories of how stinky it stunk or how sweet it was!

12# ?! Hmmm one bag left, what to do? What to do with this last 45 gallon grow bag?
Please participate in the poll and choose which strain you want to see.

I think it would be cool for Mathew to review his own strain that I grew out using my Microbial Repositories System on one of his podcasts. There is nowhere to hide if I don't back it up! It rained today my barrels are full.

Maybe I should grow out one of each in the 45 gallon grow bag?
Peace farmerlion

I finally got my farmerlion emote added to my name. Thank to everyone who stops by and checks out what I do, soon the greenhouse will look more like this. The leaf bract has 21 leaves for sure and it might have had 23? The laminate paper is a little cloudy and makes counting difficult. 20220101_120645.jpg20200923_175915.jpg20201104_122743.jpg20210826_104728.jpg20210922_183558.jpg20211007_162354.jpg

That fan leaf...i've never seen anything quite like it! But i don't get out much!

So, Dinafem's Blue Thai is a blueberry x (thai x skunk)? I do know that it is a local favorite.

The Q is male spacequeen x (spacequeen female x blueberry male), not from subby or master thai genetics, but in that same realm.

Being a Mandala fanboy can be lonely. Good to know I'm not alone. :dancer:
My friend quality, like cream rises to the top!
People that thrive on hype fall for everything that comes along. Mandala has maintained they're full line of genetics like Ace has mostly done for years.

When you are given the latest greatest strains on (Don't think for yourself social media platforms) it's easy to discern quality genetics and growers from the Blah, Blah loud speaker.
I will take great joy in showing what people have been missing chasing their tales calling garbage Grail!
Peace farmerlion

What a day, it's like 420 moved to Noon and I found a $Thousand Bucks on my way to the Greenhouse!
The life is just teaming in those bags...I put in bulbs two to three days ago and the growth and transition is visible.

Outside I have two 45 gallon grow bags, one with potatoes and onions and the other with the family Rhubarb that is over 100 years old, with it's dark burgundy stalks.

Today the bags received Banana and Egg Smoothies. The 100 gallon grow bags got a second Egg after the first round of feedings.

I feel like I'm watching the clock for school to get out, C'mon 3:15 !!! I got things to do!!! It wouldn't hurt to even go in the first week of June.

Waiting for Memorial Weekend is when I kick off my Charity work for the season. It's just 3 hours on Saturdays but I cherish every one of those days.
Have a beautiful evening,
Peace farmerlion
20240508_154421.jpg20240508_154447.jpg20240508_154853.jpg20240508_170153.jpg20240508_170221.jpg20240508_170258.jpg20240508_170314.jpg

Last edited:
Pulled out a jar that has been curing since mid October, I gotta say.

This has been like 4:20 being moved to Noon and finding $1,000 💸 💰 On your way to the grow room!!!

It's been GOOD! Laugh out loud, chest muscles starting to hurt kind of stuff... This is a picture of one of the buds. And they are all the same. I didn't select one in particular for the photo.
Grape Nepalese male from Green Mountain Seeds Vermontman x Ace Seeds Auto Zamaldelica from dubi. I have also done a cross with the same male to Dinafem's Blue Thai 💙 it's amazing in my opinion, but that's the kind of high and relief that works best for my lungs through my vaporizer.
Peace farmerlion
20240508_181033.jpg20240508_181047.jpg20240508_181402.jpg20240508_183311.jpg

Back