GROWING VICTORY!!! MICROBIAL REPOSITORIES

12th Grow Bag? Which genetics do you want to see most? I want Mathew to review his strain.

• 80's Durban before Amsterdam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blueberry IX RIOT SEEDS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

farmerlion

Greetings Canna Cabana family, I'm farmerlion.

Our goal as growers is to improve our skill sets and improve our growing environmental conditions each growing season..

For the last decade I have researched, collected, refined and defined into what I am posting here on this thread. I have gleaned from multiple doctors and their published life's works in Botanical studies. From 20 to 50 years each doctor has shared they're findings. I have gone through and selected every aspect individually that can influence indoor, outdoor and greenhouse grown cannabis.

I have been preparing my 2024 greenhouse grow since April 1st. I'm not going to plant seeds or clones until Memorial weekend.

1. The prerequisite for any growing environment, is to fully clean your growing environment. It's of paramount importance to not bring pests, disease and poor growing practices any further than the end of this sentence.

2. The truth is unchanging, what you choose to believe, be it right or wrong? Does not change the truth...Here's another truth, nobody goes to the doctor for a second circumcision!
More on this truth later.

3. My greenhouse was left a complete disaster after last seasons harvest. It stayed that way until April 1st when I cleaned inside and out with bleach. Every tile on the floor was removed and cleaned.
20240403_123843.jpg20240406_191402.jpg20240406_191419.jpg20240408_163646.jpg20240408_163730.jpg

My old soil bags are in pristine condition, not the bags but the soil in them. Give the soil a Sabbath rest every 7 years. This is a truth that needs to be followed.

I started with 12 new 45 gallon grow bags filled with ProMix soil. After having 4cuft of soil in each bag I divided 30lbs of worm castings @2.5 lbs per bag. Then in the last 2cuft of soil per bag I added a second 30lbd bad of worm castings into the top 3 to 4 inches of soil.

I also used 2lbs of dried Leonardite mixed evenly in the top 6" of soil. This is sourced locally and is Humic and Fulvic Acids.
I will close out this post and in the next post will start to cover Microbial Repositories.
Peace farmerlion

Greetings Canna Cabana family.

The concept of and for Microbial Repositories is very simple. It took numerous doctors 4+ decades to realize the importance of exudates and their functions within the Rhyzosphere. This immediately led me into separate research with Psilosybin Mycelium integration and possible communications through Dark Septate Endophytes with exudates in cannabis plants.

That research is ongoing and very promising, with communication between 1 of 15 strains test so far.
Doctoral credits of research.

Dr.Maynard Murray, 40+ years research (Fertility from the Ocean Deep)

Dr. Elaine Ingham, 40+ years research (Soil food web school)

Dr.Allison Justice 20+ years research

Dr.Faust 30+ years research at BioAg

Dr.James White 30+ years research at Rutgers University

Farmerlion 18 years growing and 10 years studying Micro Biology and it's relationship with cannabis in particular. 3 years of studying Psilosybin Mycelium and (Dark/Red Septate Endophytes). 8 years of of acclimating equatorial cannabis genetics to my geographical region.

I have studied just over 60 strains of equatorial cannabis genetics in my geographical region. Taking notes on flowering onset and finish dates in my greenhouse for future recombination of genetics in my greenhouse.

My Goals:
I was born to be deployed.
Deployment= The use and service of your natural gifts to the world. Add value to people, be unique, new techniques, be different.

If you have a difference in opinion or experience with a certain technique. Please consider you individual growing environmental conditions and triggers.
I will cover (topping/lollipopping) there is a case to be made in certain circumstances for each. This is my experience and opinion that I stand by very firmly from my own side by side testing.

Nobody goes back to the doctor for a second circumcision, It Doesn't Make Your Penis Bigger..

farmerlion 🙏
Dr.ALLISON JUSTICE
Since I just brought up topping that is a form of defoliating.
Lollipopping is almost a 100% indoor growers technique.
Please note* Defoliation during pre flowering and the first weeks of flowering onset causes hormonal imbalances and stunted growth to your plants.
Defoliation= increases the salinity of the plant in ppm parts per million. Not the soil or grow medium including Hydroponics PPM's just the plants PPM.

Plants do not produce more foliage than needed for a given light source including ventilation and Humidity controls.

(Trimming leaves and leaf bracts off to gain more light to lower buds sites in an effort to gain more flower/bud production)
*wasn't proven in any studies to be effective or factual*
When defoliating decrease the overall feeding PPM for best plant growth. At week four of vegetative growth (Topping Lollipopping) didn't show any loss on initial studies. There were some positive results that came with the loss of humidity control.

Along these lines of indoor (DWC Hydroponics NPK needs.

Nitrogen 50 to 200 PPM max with 150 being ideal.

Potassium 5 to 80 PPM 0 to 5 ppm is low, 15 ppm each watering is ideal.

Phosphorus 85% being washed out leeching. 100ppm max.

Manufacturers recommended application totals are three times higher on average than is needed, causing lockup...

Cal/Mag= Epsom salts, one or the other might be needed but seldom are both.(Sea-90) from AgriSolutions.com is what you want.
(Tomatoes and Poinsettias) have very similar feeding requirements as cannabis. Several of the world record holding tomatoes and pumpkins 🎃 have been grown using Sea-90 Ocean Minerals developed by Dr.Maynard Murray. SeaAgri Solutions.com. Please let them know farmerlion sent you. Ps, the on product usage amounts are for hydroponics and not soil medium grows.
* I use 3 teaspoons per 5 gallons of water for daily feedings/waterings.

LIGHTING and return on investment ROI)

LED lighting was much higher than MH, HPS MERCURY VAPOR.

For the best LED lighting results, Humidity controls and room temperatures need to be increased.
PPFD 880 watt LED lighting was the most efficient per plant space of all Dr.Allison Justice's tests and final plant weights.

***(FLUSHING)***

This is the single biggest LIE perpetrated by Agricultural Commercial Industries about HORMONE GROWTH INHIBITORS sold into the Cannabis Industry!

YOU CAN'T FLUSH NUTRIENTS OR CHEMICALS OUT OF PLANT TISSUES..(PERIOD)!!!

*Read that statement again. It's crucial to the quality and cost efficiency of all your future grows.
* 1&2 week Flushing's cause nutrient deficiencies in your plants.*

* You're Flushing synthetic fertilizers chemicals that are suspended in your soil or growing medium that didn't need to be there in the first place.*

These circumstances of Synthetic fertilizers, Blooming, Phenotypic expressions Magic Sauces are all ways to steal your money 💰 Besides the fact that commercial recreational cannabis should not have chemicals added to it for their profits and pose health problems for cannabis consumers. Hence the lie about flushing your plants.

This is the very reason I have spent hundreds of hours searching published doctoral research facts. I have combined that knowledge in a very cost effective manner that you will see first hand here for free.
Medical and Recreational Cannabis users have the right to the finest grown cannabis possible. This is the reason I'm sharing my decade of research with you on this website. I have shared this same information on two different cannabis websites one being a private site as this one used to be.

CURING CANNABIS= I will cover this topic now as it is pertinent to many growers in cyclical harvests.
*CURING FACTS*
1. For corporate dispensary growers, you only need to wait the first time of 3 months for a quality cure...
Every cycle after that falls into the same release date as normal rushed uncured low quality recreational cannabis.

The easiest way to beat your competitors is to have a better product. I have already shown you that you can skip synthetic fertilizers, Hormones, Herbicides and Insecticides. Saving you money giving you a competitive edge.

2. A longer cure does not offset or compensate for poor growing practices.

3. Rushed heating/drying methods for buds/flowers, eliminates the vast majority of Phenotypic Expressions. (WINE) Is a great example. Quality of the process is the difference between a $6 bottle of Boones Farm and a $1,000+ bottle of Dom Perignon.

4. Cannabinoids in the trichome heads need the natural degradation process to form the highest concentration levels of individual cannabinoids.
(CBG, CBD, THC, etc.) I will use wine again as an analogy.
Dom Perignon and Boones Farm are from grapes that take the same amount of time to harvest.
So what is the difference 🤔

GROWING PRACTICES, CURING PRACTICES

CURING, drying prevents spoilage only.
Curing conditions and moisture levels. 40% to 60% humidity.
.8% moisture stops Botritus, .6% is the best moisture level for consumer preferred cured buds.

Burping Containers

No burp, 20 minute burp and (The one hour burp is the industry standard).

A Rotronic HP23-AW-A Water activity meter was used for this test. It's a $1,430 base model piece of equipment.

There was no actual release of moisture by burping was the most important finding???
Other notes of significance was that CO2 levels in samples fluctuated with the number of employees who were in the curing room. 5 gallon buckets sealed in the curing room with meters inside fluctuated as well, proving not to be air tight.
Moisture content in both large and small buds equalized and homogenized.
CONCLUSION, water activity levels are crucial for properly curing buds. 40% to 60% room/container humidity levels are ideal.

I hope you are finding this information useful.
Peace farmerlion

*Microbial Repositories Explained *

This is an in depth break down and I will start with Tea's.
Principle, knowledge and symmetry of how they work together.
Why Tea's are inconsistent and don't work the way we expect them to each time. The corrections I have discovered and implemented and refined for several years now.

I will rephrase what I said earlier because people get very defensive about they're use of Tea's and admitting that they didn't fully understand how Tea's really work.

The truth is unchanging, what you choose to believe is your opinion and your opinion does not change the truth. Peace

Tea's and other amendments like them have been being used improperly, because we didn't fully understand what was happening Biologically and how they really worked.

I using 45 gallon and 100 gallon grow bags this season. Soils like Miracle-Gro with pre added inoculations take longer for your Microbial Colonies and Repositories to take hold in your soils. These synthetic fertilizers often sterilize the soil.
Much like big ag using Anhydrous Ammonia initially it gave great results, but made the farmers dependant upon it year after year at great expense to the farmer. (Quick History, yields dropped, herbicides and pesticides had to be used in greater amounts. The soils microbial life was killed leaving the soil unable to defend itself against these pests.) The cost of farming skyrocketed and we were left with what is known now as TOXIC FARMING.

To get the crop production higher more money has to be spent on pesticides, herbicides and more stimulants to boost productivity and offset rising costs.
The single greatest improvement in farming in the last 4 decades is seeding with air seeders and very efficient combines for harvesting. If farmers wouldn't have believed that lie from synthetic chemical companies, the world food chain costs would be less than half of what we are paying now.

I shared that to share this, (Cannabis is the food we are growing)
All that just came in your bag of (BIGGER, FASTER, BETTER and STRONGER) Hmmm? Sound familiar?

*The Repositories *

I use an aluminum rod that is about 3/4" or thumb size and a couple feet long. I make a vertical hole and then move the whole rod in a circular motion from the tip. Leaving a 2" to 3" wide cone/funnel shaped hole in the soil. I do this in 4 to 5 holes during the preparation of the soil to ensure a vast amount of Microbial Colonies that are formed in these Repositories.

This soil isn't HOT but it is to rich for seedlings. When planting germinated seeds I use manure cups filled with potting soil and I cut the bottom of the cups out. Manure cups degrade slowly and will cause root binding until they do. When the seedlings roots grow out the bottom they are mature enough for the abundance of energy waiting for them.

I have a dedicated blender just to puree fruits and vegetables in the greenhouse. Discounted fruits and vegetables (watermelons, flats of strawberries, blueberries, peaches and bananas are plant favorites). I use whole raw eggs, potatoes and pineapples for starting my repositories and I bought a flat of nightcrawlers from a local fishing shop.

Bananas and potatoes are the best for Potassium needs. You don't have to wait till flowering to start using them. These are among the first things I start with in the blender.

* Take note of this* Everything that I blend/puree has already been processed by a plant. Your plants don't have to convert anything for these sugars and nutrients to be taken up by your roots. I cover Exudates later in the thread.

The benefits are immediate and you can see the difference by the following morning. If I feed in the morning, plants are praying within 4 to 5 hours 🙏 there is a vibrance that you can feel when you breath in.

Just a side note, I'm not a believer in transplanting unless you are using clones and there is nothing beneficial about up potting. NOTHING. All you're going to accomplish at best is not damaging the roots or the soft meristem. It's an inferior practice that eventually causes stunted growth along with a hormone for repair that is fiber producing. This is the same hormone mother plants produce with each round of cloning. Accumulated hormones from these practices cause genetic drift over time.

*Water Sources *

I use rain water that I collect and lake water that I fill in a tank as needed. I do this for the entire life of the Microbial Repositories. If you are using tap water? Let the Chlorine evaporate out at least 24 hours before use. Chlorine isn't a secret ingredient for growing cannabis, stay away from it if at all possible.

Last thoughts for todays posting. If you grow in a tent and aren't going to be moving individual plants to a different place for pollination or revegging later. Find a calf sled or an ice fishing sled that is the same size as your tent. I have built my own in years past.

Your plants will thrive and do much better than in multiple small pots. When you see the first node starting to offset, that's when you simply top the plant. I cover the fresh cut with Vaseline so that I don't lose hydrostatic pressure in the Xylem and Floem tubes in the meristem.

*Tea's *

This is a very simple process and concept.
Tea's are linear in degradation. This simply means from the moment you mix and consumable food sources together. The dominant microbes will eat their preferred food sources first, before moving on to the next best available food source.
Other microbes that aren't dominant will be eating what is leftover or sources that aren't as preferred.

This will continue until all food sources are consumed. Eventually the tea is an inert liquid. Using the Microbial Repositories allows the microbes to consume all food sources by the entire colonies immediately after the feeding. The earthworms travel throughout the colonies enriching the soil even more.

Tomorrow I will cover Microbial Biostimulants and densities within geographical regions, and more.
Peace farmerlion
20240423_115111.jpg20240423_115308.jpg20240423_125957.jpg20240423_115054.jpg20240423_130458.jpg
I repear this process several times over the two months that I prepare my soils. When shopping or if you have access to an abundance of cheap fruits? This style of efficient and affordable growing will blow your mind.
Peace farmerlion

I'm going to jump into Tea's and Biostimulants at a deeper level. Tea's are so much more productive when used in the most efficient ways.

*MICROBIAL BIOSTIMULANTS AND GEOGRAPHY *

1. They are communal organisms.Ph significantly shifts microbes to shift environments.

2. Diversity narrows as you get closer to the poles of the planet. The equator is the richest gathering of microbial life on the planet. This pertains to bacteria as well.

3.*minerals in the soil effect Ph*
*Roots will travel in the soil to the best food source and Ph.*
*Microbes only grow at certain food sources for that type of microbe*

*Tea's a deeper low down*

The longer a Tea sets the microbes eat up the food sources. Then another microbe becomes dominant and eats it's preferred food sources. This continues with each type of microbe eating each food source until only inert materials are left to decay. After years these microbes and the consumed foods become Humic and Fulvic Acids.
(Leonardite)
Tea's need consistent inputs to work properly. Don't change up your Tea recipes throughout the season. Your roots acclimate to certain types of microbes for nutrient uptake.

If a Ph buffer (growth inhibitors) is introduced into the soil. The microbial life will move away from the ( acidic or alkaline buffer).

This essentially stunts the growth of your plants.
*Roots acclimate to certain microbes.*
Stabilize and stay consistent with amendments.
If you want to develop a new Tea? Do so from the beginning of the season in a separate grow bag. Don't try and change your colonies with different Tea's or buffers.

CARBON ORGANIC MATERIAL IN YOUR SOILS, IS THE SINGLE BEST SUBSTRATE AMENDMENT.

The addition of organic matter before planting is crucial for microbial life when soil doesn't have a plant.
Microbes will die off after harvest as they no longer have plant roots feeding the Microbial colonies.

* The Rhyzosphere needs consistent Ph balanced stimulants.*
The Rhyzosphere is your root zone. Healthy roots need quality water and food sources for microbes to thrive.

99% of microbes are good microbes. The 1% of microbes that are bad are very bad microbes.
( Microbes are a cultivar species)

* The sum of microbes are better than any single species of microbes on their own. Colonies of microbes empower each other.*

CULATION (q lation)
Means it bonds with buffering agents.
Clod Buster Humates
Humic Acids= black or brown with a high molecular weight.
Humis= forms under the dust layer of soil. Leaves, Bark, Twigs decomposed by fungi in undisturbed composition.

Humates= Biodynamic preparations to grow fungi.

Fulvic = Acid soluble fraction, low molecular weight, yellow in color.

*Microbial Repositories *
The addition of organic mater is crucial to the development of Microbial Colonies.
Pureed(Whole eggs, potatoes, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, watermelons, pine needles and shrubbery from local trees are essential for acclimating plants to your geographical regions.

In the next post I will explain,(phenotypic expressions, your endocannabinoid system and understanding Cannabinoid Pharmacology).

Today I did another feeding into new Microbial Repositories. I used pineapple and whole eggs this time. Hey farmerlion you just said to acclimate you need to use things from your area..?.. Yes!

I want the most expressive plants possible. The cannabis plants thrive on microbes that are present where pineapples are grown. My eggs are sourced locally as well as my rain and lake water sources.

Now we are creating a northern acclimated environment of Flora from my area with the favored microbes carried within and on the pineapple I bought at the store. These microbes don't know they are from different parts of the earth, they work together to form a very strong geographic environment.

How cool would it be if people could take a lesson from nature and just work together ❤️ 🙂
Peace farmerlion

I did water when I was done. I will work the surface top covering up the Repositories, starting new holes for the colonies to form in on the next feeding. It will be another pineapple and egg smoothie for the VICTORY.
20240424_120546.jpg20240424_121936.jpg20240424_125235.jpg20240424_131957.jpg20240424_125419.jpg

Welcome,
I will post a greenhouse update before I do two long posts that are quite technical, but you only have to understand the principles and not the science behind them.
Today I did a third feeding with a pineapple divided into 12 separate pieces pureed in rain water and added into four new Microbial Repositories. This simple act, covers most of the wisdom and knowledge shared in the next two posts. And you no longer have to monitor your soil Ph, just make sure your water sources don't change.
Peace farmerlion
20240425_141107.jpg20240425_114857.jpg20240425_130754.jpg

PhD. Linda Clumpers;
Dr. James White Rutgers University:

The two doctors listed above and one other unknown to me doctor have researched and tested with almost identical findings. The same soil microbiology studies as Dr. Elaine Ingham, Soil Food Web research seminars.
The information I've gathered through medical publishing, that these doctors have done was not directly related to cannabis in all cases. The principles are the same for Rhizosphere Pharmacology and pertain directly to cannabis.

Endocannabinoids are antagonist compounds.
Cannabinoids respond to imbalances in the body.
Endocannabinoids have a short life span of influence (degrade. decompose).

Endocannabinoid deficiencies-While taking CBD helps it's not the one size fits all cure all. A sum of the compounds gives a beneficial effect and takes away the side effect.
Compounds influence each other. Some having positive results while some have negative effects.

*Where does your CBD come from?
Linda stated in her findings that 80%of CBD information is wrong!!! Cannabis is agenda driven...
5mg of inhalation is not the same as 5mg of ingestion. (Smoking, sublingual and oral are the three most common types of consumption. There are articles and threads on making cannabis suppositories. If you know of a good article you can link it to this thread.

Menstrual cycle; cannabis consumption 1 week before the cycle starts, lessons the effects of the Menstrual cycle. (Anorexia, obesity, neural pain and intestinal health are greatly effected by your endocannabinoid system.
Terpines entourage effect, work better together than any single Cannabinoids do on they're own.

CBD interactions with other drugs.
(Pharmaceutical CBD's) can diminish or amplify other drugs effects/actions.

SLEEPTHC- Does influence but does not improve sleep quality. Sleep issues aren't necessarily sleep disorders.
Chronic pain limits sleep but is not a disorder. There is direct and indirect effects of sleeping disorders.

*THC does effect (REM) dream state sleep. THC inhibits REM sleep.
Chronic Pain sufferers will sleep and not be restless, they are not in the REM sleep cycle.

CBN combined with THC has much better sleep results.

The PLACEBO EFFECT is very high in teenagers and diminishes with the age of the person being told of the specific effect. Specifically for references that CBD is the cure all for everything and everyone.

Industry hype drives the PLACEBO effect of cannabis.
Using poor quality CBD or a product claiming to have CBD, but actually doesn't! Gives a negative impression on cannabis that is undeserved.

Verify the quality of the CBD products you are buying, high price doesn't mean high quality 😉

This is where the water gets deep and cold very quick!

I'm not going to elaborate a great deal on it but I will share this.
The balance of the information that forms the Symbiotic relationships between your endocannabinoid system and the cannabinoids produced by the cannabis sativa plant.
Mirrors Rhizophagy, plant nutrient extraction from Symbiotic microbes.
There is to much money available for crooked greedy people in the recreational cannabis industry to change how it is playing out.
However the MMJ Medical Cannabis needs to be grown and treated differently for the sake of all medical patients.
Microbial Repositories feeding microbial colonies in organically inoculated/prepared soils will produce the highest quality cannabis be that Medical or Recreational.

I'm all for all cannabis being grown better. While hyping indoor grown, nuked recreational cannabis that is harvested early, quickly dried to be sold to uninformed people.

There is a growing number of better informed cannabis consumers that demand higher quality and ETHICALLY grown cannabis. As world policies change cannabis advocates have to ensure that private home grows take precedence over legal government run facilities backed by Pharmaceutical companies and Agriculture conglomerates like MONSANTO.
Peace farmerlion

These four entities (forms of life or life enhancing).
Rhizophagy, Microbial Endophytes, Endocannabinoid System, and Cannabinoids.

Have a Symbiotic relationship being plant, animal, human, microbial or bacterial. So closely related in their function and purpose. (Singular purpose; to benefit all life forms.)

Symbiotic Relationships

Symbiosis =is a close ecological relationship between the individuals of two or more different species.

COMMENSALISM = One species benefits, the other is unaffected.

MUTUALISM =Both species benefit.

COMPETITION =Neither species benefits.

PARASITISM = One species benefits and the other is harmed.
Although there are many ways organisms interact with each other, most symbiosises involve clever ways to obtain food or protection from the partners or host.

The human body, the cannabis plant and the soil food web encompasses this like the Trinity. The student is not greater than the master, but dependent upon each other to reach the highest level of function and expression.

This type of symbiosis is poorly understood and less well documented relative to Symbiotic relationships. These posts might be the first time this Symbiotic relationship has been explained in a factual manner.

Rhizophagy

Rhyzo= root
Phagy= eating

Plants eating microbes, cycling them back into the soil. The microbes are still living and gather more nutrients taken back up into the root system again.
Like sticking a finger in mom's brownie batter and sucking it back off your finger.

*MICROBES CAN ALTER CANNABINOIDS PERCENTAGES *

I will do a summary to bring those 5 words into proper context. The ramifications are a blessing of staggering proportions for a research proven statement.

Hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars have been spent on Scientific and Medical students. Not to mention buildings to house training and test equipment for field studies costs and labor to confidently utter these five words.
*(Microbes can alter cannabinoids percentages)*

This gave me the EPIPHANY for Microbial Repositories.

For Medical patients and growers, you can increase the (CBD, CBG, CBN, THC, THCva including the myriad of other cannabinoids in your cannabis plant).
By increasing the microbial colonies and their health in your soil.

* ENDOPHYTES *

Are microbes that the roots pull inside the root cells and convert into energy. Overall growth, nutrient content and THC, CBD, CBG, CBN percentages are controlled by what endophytes are in your plants..

* You can control the types of endophytes present by the types of foods you feed your Microbial colonies Repositories *
REMEMBER certain microbes are only attracted to certain food sources. Now the question is what microbes eat which food sources?

Total Endophytes, Seed vectored Endophytes, don't clean your seeds. They have microbes on the outside that seedlings need. Soil microbes are absorbed, microbial diversity in soil is important. Seed quality is in direct relation to overall soil health.

Lower germination rates are in direct relation and proportion to this aspect of seed and soil health.

Microbial Endophytes
A. Improve plant stress tolerance.
B. Suppress plant pathogenic fungi.
C. Modulate root development.
D. Improve nutrient absorption.
E. Alter chemical constituents of plants.
Constituents = an essential part, component, element. The organic Constituents of plants, animals and microorganisms.
F. Gravitropic Response = Roots grow downwards instead of sideways. This is essential for consistency in water availability for your plants and the microbial health of the Symbiotic relationships.

This is a continual cycle throughout flowering. The plant can adjust in what amounts of each nutrient it feels it needs.
Plants exude a secretion of EXUDATES in a zone proximity to root tip meristems. This facilitates microbe entry into the plant meristem. The plant feeds the microbes drawing in different exudates to be cleaned of nutrients and re-released back into the soil.

Inside the root cells a superoxcide strips cell walls of the microbes. Nitrogen is contained inside bacterial cell walls.
*Cytoplasms *
Gram Bacteria, amino acids, glutamine acids, alanine, diaminopimelic acids.

*Superoxcide *
Gram+ Bacteria amino acids, alanine, glutamine, lysine and glycine.
Superoxcide is abundantly produced around the microbes in the paraplasmic space, just outside the root hair plasma membrane.

Rhizophagy Cycle Microbes Modulate the development of seeds.
1. Microbes trigger the Gravitropic Response in roots causing them to grow down through the soil.

2. Microbes trigger root hair elongation, no microbes no root hairs.

3. Microbes increase root branching.

4. Microbes increase root and shoot elongation and total growth.

*EXPANSION WAVE*
Mechanism for microbial expulsion in root hairs from the Rhizophagy cycle. This expansion works in the same way that the male ejaculation does. The microbes are pushed out the root tip under pressure.

CONSTANT CYCLOSIS= (ejaculation) enables sufficient nutrient exchange between microbes and root cells by reducing gradient build up (blue balls).

Native microbes on seeds should be preserved. No anti microbial on seeds and no removing of seed tissues. Manage soils and seeds to build up microbial colonies/communities.

**Biostimulant microbes, Microbial Repositories, In soil Tea's **
Biostimulant microbes may be added; these are generally endophytes that enter into the root cells. Participating in the Rhizophagy cycle, but the correct microbes need to be deployed for optimal performance. I have already covered microbial dominance in Tea's.

The cycle times can be as short as 12 hours I have seen this change in 5 hours when the inputs are correct. If the inputs are wrong (synthetics, heavy metals) you can lose days of stunted growth.

Biochemical diversity through organic microbes is the future of cannabis for medical and recreational purposes 😉 with an elevated cannabinoidal spectrum as the elevated base.

Dr. James White, Professor of plant pathologies Rutgers University. Stated
Seed microbes plus soil microbes should have the strongest beneficial inputs for plant life and productivity. Plants farm their own microbes, plants colonize exudates. *soilfoodweb.com*

I do want to add that pests and disease don't bother healthy plants. This will be the third year that I haven't purchased predatory insects. Last season grasshoppers were terrible here. Each day I would catch 3 on average in my greenhouse. They couldn't digest what they were eating and just st there. Chewing on that tough green leaf. I have not purchased a herbicide or pesticide in a decade.

I hope you will join me on this journey. I will be showing every feeding and I show you the whole plant, not just the nicest bud with the lights out under a flash.
Peace farmerlion

@przcvctm , @Teresan, @MyDBear

Thank you for stopping by. I will leave this analogy about the upcoming grow.
When one goes to a Magician 🎩 and sees a great trick, they ask how did you do that?
I'm not a Magician; far from it. This is how I turn seeds and clones into beautiful plants.

I did up size one grow bag today. I am replacing two of the 45 gallon bags with 100 gallon bags. Actually it has 11 cuft. of soil in it so it's a 82.286 gallon grow bag.

I might change the soil volume in the second bag?, but without running the same genetics it won't be a conclusive study. I have enough discernment to make an opinion of benefits or if it's a horse a piece 🤔.

It would be interesting to do a study @ 5 gallon increments and see where if any the max productivity cut off for fiber/bud production levels off at?

It would require much more space than I have. A person could also get a good seed variable within an open pollination. Collecting all seeds from each plant and weighing them in comparison to the soil ratios.

Seed breeders would be able to increase their efficiency with predictable outcomes for volume of seed within a restricted plant count.

Fodder for another day, my new vaporizer was delivered to the post office and I have to wait until Monday to pick it up and try it out.
Dagnabbit, Rrrrcuss, swear swear uuugh!!!
Have a great upcoming week 😊
Peace farmerlion

Hey all,
I have to share something here I recently discovered. This is a product review combined with a smoke report of sorts.

After trying a new style vaporizer, to me at a 420 get together. I bought one the same evening. My first use at home with my new Vapor Brothers vaporizer was with some Baglung Nepalese selected Vermontman of Green Mountain Seeds. His Grape phenotype is outstanding!

Two years ago I made a cross using a Grape Nepalese male to a female of Blueberry Thai. I found a jar that had been hidden for that time. I brought a qt jar to the 420 get together and left it there.

Trying some this morning I was blown away at the improved flavor and effects from a small sample. I have severe lung issues and this vaporizer is hands down the only way to smoke connoisseur quality genetics.

I'm absolutely giddy with anticipation for this seasons genetics to unfold. Yesterday I removed a 45 gallon grow bag and replaced it with a 2nd 100 gallon grow bag.
I then refilled the 45 gallon grow bag with new soil and planted a very old line of family Rhubarb that has been kept for over 100 years. The 100 gallon bag I give it a whole pineapple and 6 eggs in multiple smoothies.

Here are some pictures from today and my vape session. The greenhouse pictures are on a different device.

Peace farmerlion
17145117833055455614102688298349.jpg

17145118288818639076959402029565.jpg

It's been a long time since i went over to the vapor brothers site. Wow, things have changed (not just the prices, ha). I was also interested in the two types of portable herb vapes that they carry. (was looking at the 'hands free' desk model for my sis with MS, but her dominant hand is so palsied, that i think that a knock off version of the volcano, with the bag, is what we'll need to go with. I could make a bag for her, and she could sip on that for the day, or however long it, or she, would last.) There's just not one vape that is best for everyone, different needs. What i like about the desk model is that it is ready to go, i have mine in a convenient location that i walk by many times every day. It's pretty close to the sink area, so i can put a bit of water in the whip, drain it out good, and that catches most any fines that would try to go through the glass filter. Makes the vapor so much 'cooler' and smoother. I just make sure that no moisture gets into the herb itself, or heaven forbid on the heating tube. Getting the height of the unit 'just right' for the position that is being used, is helpful. Since i'm 'on the run' when i hit it, I have mine placed on a high bar stool. If i were seated, and relaxing with it, it would be placed in a very low place, where my arm wouldn't get tired...cuz i like to start the temp low, so that i can enjoy ALL the terps that remain in the herb. I found that using fresh herb (just dried a little) was an educational experience in flavors. If taking time with the whip in contact with the heating tube, the herb gets warmer. But, if wanted, can turn up the dial a bit at a time. Sorry to hijack your thread, but had to chime in on this tough tough little unit...it's seen a hundred other vapes die, here.

Dear friend you do as you please.

Today was feeding day for the newest 100 gallon grow bag. I was able to make a haul on pineapples as they were $2 each. so I picked up 20 of them. Some in the deep freezer and some left out to gather local microbes on the outside of the fruit.
I also scored a 60 count case of eggs at a good price. So they had egg and pineapple smoothies with a teaspoon of Sea-90 in each of the smoothies for the 100 gallon grow bags.

Before I went to the greenhouse on this beautiful sunny day, I had a vape session with some Blueberry Thai x (Nepalese Grape from Vermontman) I think it's time for a little more 🤔

In today's feedings I was working around the edge of the bags. Now through actual planting of clones and seedlings the Microbial Colonies will self regulate the soils Ph, leaving me only to ensure that my rain water barrels and lake water sources don't drift up or down in Ph which is unlikely, but still possible.
20240501_101146.jpg20240501_101329.jpg20240501_102251.jpg20240501_112627.jpg

Hey Cabana family,
We got a call early this morning that my son and his wife would be bringing a baby boy into the world today!!!
I will do an update when the dust settles. Many exciting things happening in the background, the genetics will be amazing for this season.
Blessings to you all, peace farmerlion.

@Teresa, thank you so much for the kindness. Little dude is doing very well...I give thanks for that 🙏.

Bags of baking bananas and seed potatoes were on sale today on my way home from seeing the baby. One of my favorite smoothies to give the girls is a banana potato smoothie, the soil and plants love them.

Having a good dose of Potassium in different stages of degradation is very beneficial.
It acclimate's itself with the microbial colonies as a preferred food source and my cannabis plants will have an abundance of readily available N P K in whatever quantities that it might need at any given time.

Everything with natural soil and organic growing, starts with preparations. The entire success of your grow in my opinion starts months before your grow. The best genetics and lighting are a distant 2nd and 3rd to your grow medium decisions. I will do another banana smoothie on Monday.

Have a fantastic weekend with your family and friends.
Peace farmerlion
20240504_180228.jpg20240504_180234.jpg20240504_180238.jpg20240504_180255.jpg20240504_180353.jpg20240504_181351.jpg

Back