Greetings from the midwest

Dank_Dirt

Howdy! I’m an Aries and I enjoy long walks through the cornfields in Indiana during the summer time. I got here from The Breeders Syndicate podcast. Thought I’d give it a look see. Just a lil tent grower doin my thing. I run some testers for a guy that keeps up on all the new hip stuff, but am drawn to the older classics for my own choices to grow. I’m a sucker for widows and haze. Just here to get knowledge and maybe make some connections.

Welcome! One of my first packs (from an old Emery contest) was Widow x NL5. Seeds were probably @ year 2000. I may still have some old f2's of that.
Right on. I feel like I’m late to the party. I’ve only been getting seeds for a few years. Before that I was just running bag seeds that I kept from anything good. It was always interesting when I popped them because they all went in the same bag. Most things didn’t have names and I was green and didn’t know better. I’d pop 10 seeds and have 6 different plants. Narrow leaf, fat leaf, 2 foot tall and 5 foot tall plants. Keeps ya on your toes. I figure this might be as close to a Time Machine to get back to some of those classics.

Some of my plants from here and there.

Attachments

• 20230530_034147.jpeg
    20230530_034147.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • 20221018_035633.jpeg
    20221018_035633.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 20221008_183431.jpeg
    20221008_183431.jpeg
    961.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20221004_035059.jpeg
    20221004_035059.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • 20221004_035109.jpeg
    20221004_035109.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2657.jpeg
    IMG_2657.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 15
Howdy! I’m an Aries and I enjoy long walks through the cornfields in Indiana during the summer time. I got here from The Breeders Syndicate podcast. Thought I’d give it a look see. Just a lil tent grower doin my thing. I run some testers for a guy that keeps up on all the new hip stuff, but am drawn to the older classics for my own choices to grow. I’m a sucker for widows and haze. Just here to get knowledge and maybe make some connections.
What’s going on Aries, I went to college out that way before moving out west. I had a buddy with your name name from the Netherlands who relocated to Indiana.

Anyway I too came from the breeder syndicate podcast. Funny how it connects ppl.

What’s going on Aries, I went to college out that way before moving out west. I had a buddy with your name name from the Netherlands who relocated to Indiana.

Anyway I too came from the breeder syndicate podcast. Funny how it connects ppl.
I love getting some of the history about things. It’s interesting hearing how different things are and were in different regions as to what was growing on. When you learn you can still find some of those cool classics you can try growing yourself is a bonus.

Welcome! I think a lot of us are new here from the Syndicate videos. Yeah, I'd love to find some of the old school strains we occasionally got in upstate NY when I was a young man. The problem is not knowing what the damn strains were! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 But after watching a bunch of the Breeders Syndicate and Pot Cast videos, I now know where to source true genetics, rather than the white label seeds I used for my first 2 grows. Just passed my 1 year of growing anniversary, but I've been enjoying this wonderful plant for 40 years.

Back