Green Crack

P

Pa-Nature

Green Crack-Now updated

Well the name says it all .
A very rushy stone ,some what unsettling nice flav lil spicy yet hashy earthy .
Smells like Jacks Cleaner in a clinical kind of way not in the pine cleaner way.
Bought an Oz to test it full potential .Will have bud shot in 1/2 hr or so when wifey goes to bed . :D

Ok there are the pics I hope they are good enough to compare against any harv pics that peeps may have.

Last edited:
I loved almost everything about her cep the potency always lacked compared to evthing else i loved to toke.

Ive had a crazy love/hate relationships with 2 other unique cuts in Purple Urkle and UK Cheese. Both fuking taste off the charts but again they also fall short in total kick compared to Bubba, the White and the Chems.

Bring on the pics

Ok been smokeing this for 2 days now Im sure it could have been growning lil longer flushed a lot better and cured longer . Otherwise this has been a good taste Im sure is a good genetic replication In structure , scent and flavour .The stone is good very clean minded .
Unfortuneity the stone on this grow/phenom/cure was very short lived .

Further explanation on my findings... Seed found Within no sign of hermie .

What I find on the internet is a Highly potent sativa . IT is def skunkish in flav with a hint sweetness . When left in bag slightly fresh it does stink of Pepe Le Pew .Now few days later after lil more drying it has a sweeter smell but skunky still.
Well thank God for hand busters the seed seems to be ok I will put it into soak tonight in case of unforseen breach in the shell .
I know it wont be pure but it may still be sweet to grow. :sniff:
Another one for the Book :study:
Its that time :420:

Last edited:
She is a keeper.. Potent, but not the most potent. But still top of the most tasty list "10".For customers she is a favorite. I once thought of getting rid of her,But She is perfect On a commercial level
and people prefer her to my most potent. So She live up to her name: green crack.people always want her.

Last edited:
One day I will give this a shot cause it did have potential

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I once got to harvest this strain. Just handling her as I processed it got me a contact high so to speak. Like we know stains can very from one plant to another a little as this one was very very high in THC and one of the frostiest plants I have ever seen. It was a bud I could not use as medicine because it would just get me to high to fast and to a place I did not want to be. All I could ever think off was how it was properly named "green crack".

I just popped a bean of Green Crack, from Cali Connection. I'm really looking forward to growing this one out. I've smoked some and it was killer, knock your dick in the dirt stuff. Not sure who grew it. But I have it now. wish me luck

I have a great cross of Fire OG X Green Crack. It's really fantastic. It brings out the best in both. I'll try to get some pics soon.

Back