green broz dry trimmer

rosso reefo

pizza mystro
Anyone have any experience with this company on the 420 or cheaper model.?.
they look like great units and much better then the twister which I think is to bulky, loud and a waste of money..
just trying to cut down on trimigrants this year with the prices for pot going down to record low levels..
www.greenbroz.com

thanks..

I have been trying trimmers for several years started with generic wet trimmers on EBay, they work fairly well.

I started with the ones with rubber fingers that move the buds around the trim table.

They work great however you will still spend a lot of time removing stem and large shade leafs before the trim.

Also you will periodically have to replace the rubber fingers.

This can vary depending on which one you order if you are thinking about trying one I can leave more input.

I like the generic table top wet leaf trimmers because I can get more processed and onto the drying racks way quicker.

It is easier to do a final trim and remove the stem when it’s dry.

This can vary depending on which one you order if you are thinking about trying one I can leave more input.

I tried a dry trimmer a couple years ago not as nice as the one you are looking at.

It did a good job destroyed a few smaller buds. The big issue for me was clean up.

Even though I order an additional trim blade so I could just swap them out.

I spent too much time removing the finger hash from the blades.

I trimmed about a LB with it and it has been sitting in my closet ever since.

And yes my stuff was plenty dry, I usually over dry.

This is the one I bought. I paid $2,580.00 it is a little cheaper now.

Mean Green Trimming Machine IR12PRO

http://www.californiatrimstore.com/dry-leaf-bud-trimmers/mean-green-ir12pro-series-motorized-dry-trimmer

If you are sure you are getting the

GreenBroz 420 Commercial Dry Trimmer

It is almost $2000.00 cheaper here than at the manufacture web site link you provided.

If you get this one and like it please PM me and let me know.

$9800.00

http://www.californiatrimstore.com/dry-leaf-bud-trimmers/greenbroz-commercial-dry-leaf-bud-trimmer

It would suck to order this one and find out the cleaning process of the machine took too much time.

Not saying it will as this looks like a way nicer trimmer than the one I tried.

It does look a very nice unit and sounds even better...200 lbs in 8 hours, what`s not to like...I also think that one could fetch a pretty penny by renting it out...thanks for the link Rosso

Thanks for that info Archer..
over the years I've found it way easier to dry trim then go with wet trimming..my barn has only so much space..I can fit more hanging buds then drying on racks..I'll go through 3 harvest cycles depending on the strains and let the dehumidifiers do their thing..with weather permitting I can get it dry in 4 days and into tubs to cure..
I know that a lot of work is still involved on clipping buds off the stems once dry so that the trimmer can do the rest of the work..
greenbroz has actually offered to come and give a demonstration..sort of doubt it giving my remote location but we'll see...

Both neighbors each bought a machine..apparently the demo went well and I was out of town at the time so missed out on the show..
will observe come trimming time and give my honest opinion..:pizza:

hiya rr!

we're setting up another demo of the "trim buddy" . sells for $4k. <10 min per#, good finish. way cheaper &more portable than most others.
https://www.harvesthelpertrimstore.com/products/trim-buddy
handmade 1 @ a time by the engineer that designed it. he just started a batch of the next 100. had a demo last week.local guy making calls for him after buying his own. i'll have the wife call ya when it's set up

A

The green bros is the best on the market. The trim buddy/trim pal style is inferior. Too much tumbling gives is a smashed rounded off look. Hard to explain but i see it all the time. The green bros is easier on the nugs and still gets the leaf off.

Back