Greeenhouse Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

przcvctm

Outer Circle Member
I'm looking at a major landscape re-do in my yard. My yard is in a suburban neighborhood in an illegal state filled with do-gooders. I've always wanted to try a greenhouse. In one 5 gallon pot I could grow all I'd need for a year. Easy.

Would it be possible to scrub the air inside the greenhouse to keep what's growing in the 5 gal. pot from coming to the neighbor's attention?

Edit: By greenhouse I'm talking something small (like 6x12 feet) and by scrubbing I mean having a fan mounted on carbon filter sitting on the ground to recirculate the air inside. Would the scrubbing diminish the odor enough that what escapes through the venting wouldn't be noticed?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm with Bush Dr., no telling whether it would work and nosy neighbors make it super risky. They'll be like, Oh you built a greenhouse, can I see it? Uh, NO, you can't....

Wish you had the option to grow legally. Last summer, I’m driving by a house in the back roads, and see six plants on a deck. Beautiful sight. Can only imagine what you’d get done with a handful of plants and no worries about legality. But, it’s really not worth the risk in your situation—sadly.

You really need to consider the benefits and risks in your overall situation. Knowing you as I do from our interactions, I don't think you'd be able to sleep at night. It would eat you alive. You're better off staying indoors pzv, and keeping it as small & inconspicuous as possible. Stay on the safe side. Trust no one.

One of the largest problems is nosy neighbors. Everyone wants to see what wonders are in there.
You could scrub the air but that won’t make a diff in this case.
They want to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back