Graywolf on modern extractor podcast [emoji41]

organic alchemist

researcher
Im really enjoying this podcast and found an episode with our very own graywolf.

Covering early LHE tech and his journey.
Very awesome.

Peace

Sent from my SM-A205W using Tapatalk

Listening now.

Great listen. Really educational. Appreciate your accomplishments Graywolf.

Last edited:
Agreed [MENTION=279]Coffee[/MENTION]!
Listened week, most interesting and great detail, thanks [MENTION=3586]Graywolf[/MENTION]!

Yes, [MENTION=72]mre[/MENTION], the breadth and depth of experience Graywolf described is pretty amazing. I was really glad the host asked him about his career. I’m an electronic engineer, but spent my early years in the USCG on the old 378 foot cutters as an electrician’s mate, so I definitely nerded out on engineer talk— [MENTION=3586]Graywolf[/MENTION], every time you said the word “processes” I felt increasingly alive:)…. Seriously though, what a retirement you’ve had. I appreciate that you open sourced your IP for better safety, and also were so active in providing useful regulatory recommendations to help keep people safer. And, it’s not just the cannabis community that benefits—anyone in proximity to an unsafe processor is in jeopardy. Good on you for all the effort when you could have just as easily spent your time, money, and resources on yourself.

Thank ya'll for the good thoughts and appreciation! Of note, is that I had a lot of fun doing so as a retirement hobby, which is a good way to spend retirement.................

I listened to it yesterday and it was a nice way to get to know [MENTION=3586]Graywolf[/MENTION] a little better. Plus a goldmine of info about the early days. Thanks for the knowledge, brother!

Back