Grape Krush 94 day flowering time smoke-report

Don Cotyle

inexpensive macro photos
The Grape Krush is usually a 65-75 day flowering strain but I decided to ley her go for 94 days just to make sure that the seeds she was carryin would have plenty of time to mature;)

Here goes:Time for a smoke-report on the Grape Krush mother:

First I'll talk a little about the cured bud, remember these plants were grown for seed first-smoke second. WOW did I really say that The right plant top was kept to go a full cure(the rest was 3/4 cured and stripped for seed and smoked up) Any lavender-light purple dissapeared in the cure and the frosty bud turned a medium burnished brown(light brown in the black backgroud the nug looks alot lighter due to the flash) with burnt orange to a washed out red pistils...parts of the inside were still a dark green and humidor held ambient moisture content. Allmost forgot dence...so far so good

I'll let ya'll in on a little secreat...WAKE&BAKE, I'm down to 3 days every 35 I can smoke now, I get pee tested every time I go for pain meds/wonder if its my appearance BWWAAAAAAAAHAHAhahaha!!! I sure enjoy the added benifits from not smokein those 30+ daysWEEEdogies!!!

Onto the actuell smoke report:
I used a small clean spoon, everyone brought own pipe:exactly

My son and a very close friend and I sit down for a session and heres what we thought.
The buzz comes on slowley and starts behind the eyes and slowly fills your head and I got a little warm, so thinking about the aware head hi I stand up to get us some ice water I reasize a very relaxing body stone...a very clear clean tasteing smoke, good lung expansion. She went like this A soapy-perfumed in the throat, again smooth with a nice dash of sweetess(might of been the long flowering time I gave her, a 60-70 day was left to go 94 days:p,85%+ amber) no vegatative tates at all but a fruity grape leaf-dry chienta-sweet sangria wine aftertaste very nice. The high continues to increase and gets very euphoric in your head-mellow with a very very relaxing body but still aware enough that you could easily get and head out. I'd give her an 8 overall the carma from this plant is excellent from Wale&Bake to a 8:00pm smokeout and still be able to head out for dinner and danceing- or a movie. I'm very happy with the Grape Krush and with what I'm hopein it will add to the mix!!! I'd also recomend this strain for mild to light medium pain relief say a 4.

Keep Green and Stay Safe, Don

Last edited:
Better add some photos;)

picture.php

View attachment 86337

View attachment 86338

View attachment 86339

View attachment 86340

View attachment 86341

That's a pretty Grape Krush, Don! I used to have some beans, but gave em away...now I hate myself..lol

Nice work n smoke report! :)

Don i am very impressed with the final outcome of your grow man!!!!I grew out Thisisme's Blueberry Sativa for 12 weeks....The DJ Short strains seem to do well with a long flower cycle....They taste like a fine Wine, or Congnac...To me, there's nothing like the blueberries and their Kin....NOTHING!!!!:smarty::smileyhug::up:

Last edited:
I hear ya Bro!!! If his genetics were a little less expensive I'd be growing em all the time:thumbsup: For some more info on the GK check out the link in my sig! Thanks for takein a peek, check your PMs, Don

wow, in my previous post i said i grew out Blueberry Sativa for 12 months, I'm sorry it was only taken to 12 weeks and not 12 months....Wow try smoking some year old cured Blueberry smoke and making a post...Try It...LMAO!!!!:afroweed::slap::cigar2::whacky114:

Last edited:
I found similar effects with grape krush as you did, mellow relaxing happy to be here type weed :party:, I've never grown her that long but had the same big calyxes on my girls. I love girls with big calyxes :d2:

Thanks guys, for the kind works! I'm trying to bring the heavy hitting stone of PG13xDeepChunk a little more up and motivational with the Grape Krush and add a little more flavor while still keeping the pain relife going strong;)

Thanks FOE20! I won't be able to do the flush thing and keep the opiates in my system too, HAHAHAhahaha, I have to be clean with opiates present or I still fail! The Doc want to see a clean test but he also wants to see the Rx of opiates in my system, isn't that a catch 22 if ya ever heard one:pissed: I'l just have to abstain from smokeing for 35 days before my test just to be sure or he'll cut off my pain meds. I'm looking for the Holy Grail of Pain Relief smoke so I can tell him to piss off, but with my chronic pain the worst it's ever been I just don't know!!! If I can find an excellent pain relief strain that isn't strong enough for me mabey it'll be strong enough to help others, either way it's a win win situation for me;) Don

Man, that kinda sucks. The doc, in essence says ... "Don't let me catch you smoking pot in an effort to ease your pain, or I'll cut off your addicting pain meds and place you in pain."

You should mention to him on your next visit that the Hippocratic oath doesn't mean that he should be hypocritical :down:

Vi

I heard that!!!, but knowing him as I barly do he'll think I'm comein off as a smart ass and take it personal...which he should:p Are you the same VIRedd I remember from CW? Back in them days I was going by the handle StarsnBars, ring a bell?
Thanks for stopin by and takein a peek! ;) Don

Heres a different phenotype of the same strain and grow;)
attachment.php

This is the other mother I chose to continue my breeding project with and is carryin the F1seeds;):teeth:

I heard that!!!, but knowing him as I barly do he'll think I'm comein off as a smart ass and take it personal...which he should:p Are you the same VIRedd I remember from CW? Back in them days I was going by the handle StarsnBars, ring a bell?
Thanks for stopin by and takein a peek! ;) Don

Yep, 'tis me. :)

Vi

Hey hey Don, whoopee, I am germinating 4 of those f1's right now... :ty:

I'm going to try to get lucky with the females I get (probably will be 2 or 3), and choose one of them as a mom to keep.

I know that's a ridiculously small selection pool, but... my question for you is, do you think you would be able to tell me from looking at pics of them in veg which pheno they are? We can give it a shot, eh? I think I would be looking for a Grape Krush pheno, since I'm thinking any Deep Chunk-dominated pheno is likely to be lesser yielding and slightly less tasty. Then again, I don't even know what the PG-13 is contributing... :slap:

Hi Reverand! There look to be 2 phenotypes(wel 3 but they are mutants and should be cut from the git go) They are a darker green with very wide fat leaves that should be 9 levers from the 3rd-4th node and are leaning towards the DeepChunk side. The other is a lighter green with 5 leafers and I belive these are leaning more towards the Grape Krush side, heres a shot of them in veg and may help you a little better than just a verbal decription;)

View attachment 90393
those were from last week so I just tok some new ones that should be a better referance;)

Hi Reverand!!! Heres the 4-13-09 updated shots thay will help a little better;)

First just some top and side shots to show the plant structure
View attachment 90394

View attachment 90395

I belive this to be the PG13-DeepChunk dominant phenotype, it's darker in color and has fat-wide leaves and 9 leaf feeder leaves that show very early in the 3rd to 4th noe
View attachment 90396

This is the more Grape Krush phenotype that is lighter in color and also has slightly less wider and fatter leaves that are are more even numbered 4-6 etc. and will only have 3-4-5 leaf feeders early on
View attachment 90397

Heres a side by side comparison shot with the Grape Krush leaning phenotype in the center and the DeepChunk leaning phenotype to the right-lower
View attachment 90398

I hope this helps you out:up:, the "mutant" seedlings are definatly the Grape Krush side as D J Shorts tells of curly-misshapen leaves...These should be cut-removed unless you want to see if they are worth anything, I cut mine out and won't try to carry his trait along to future generations ;)Don

your grow is definately shining Don Cotyledon....I am still here for the growshow....You keep this up I will have to plant mine....Although as of now i am too busy with Indoor growing and Outdoor growing....Ole Fish is swamped!!!!FF :fishing1::goldfish:

Thanks for the kind words Solar Storm:up:

Thanks fish!!! I hear ya, I was busy, busy too till I picked up that 5 gallon carboy filled with my compost tea mix and water and thru my back out :p I'm sure you'll find time to get em going after your indoor is finished up or even throw a few outdoors;)

Back