Glass Art / Head Pieces

yeah butcher bob looks like you get that one dirty quick. Nothing wrong with giving a pipe some loving.

Glad you guys enjoy them like I do. Hopefully I can dig up some more pics.

Hey NocG,

Nice glass and nice thread bro!

Here are a few pieces by my bro Scotty G. He does mixed media and electroplates his glass with copper. Pretty gnarly stuff indeed! The second pic and the last pic are pieces I own, the rest are ones I wished I owned :).

A

Attachments

• Img248200_P1010012.jpg
    Img248200_P1010012.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Img248206_electroformed_mixed_media_126.jpg
    Img248206_electroformed_mixed_media_126.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Img248226_electroformed_mixed_media_141.jpg
    Img248226_electroformed_mixed_media_141.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Img248652_newglass2009_058.jpg
    Img248652_newglass2009_058.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Img248653_newglass2009_036.jpg
    Img248653_newglass2009_036.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 3
Hey NocG,

Nice glass and nice thread bro!

Here are a few pieces by my bro Scotty G. He does mixed media and electroplates his glass with copper. Pretty gnarly stuff indeed! The second pic and the last pic are pieces I own, the rest are ones I wished I owned :).

A

Those are pretty sweet looking alaska. I like the ones with crystals encased in the copper. I haven't gotten any of the electro copper glass yet but have seen a few cool ones.

Got around to editing some pics of my more favorite pieces.

These next three are by my favorite artists banjo. First is a sherlock woman type thing that stands up on 3 legs. Then a standup hammer with nice colors. Then a few pics of a yellow spoon lady with no head or arms.

Here are a couple more of my most favorites. First up is a banjo woman spoon with tiger stripe bikini.

The green and black sherlock is by clinton and kicks ass.

The next piece is a cloud and sherlock piece. Made by an artist from Santa Cruz that I either forget their name or never knew it.

The redish one was anohter made by bearclaw. Unfortunately one of the claw things got caught on a cargo pocket when it was on my friends coffee table and it fell and broke the claw off. The marble makes the piece a bit heavier. Still smokes well though.

Here is another tube I haven't posted yet. It is a version of the swiss cheese perc that is fun to use. :bonghit:

Back