Glass Art / Head Pieces

NocturnalG

Purple Is As Purple Does
I don't have many sexy purple budshots to post these days so I figured I would share some pics of my glass pieces that aren't getting much use these days. Now that I am in a med state I am alot less paranoid of posting them, since before I was always worried about getting tracked down by someone figuring out who I was from a distinctive art piece or something.

So here are some sexy glass pieces I've picked up over the years. I figure there have to be other's on here that have a glass fetish like mine and enjoy looking at sick glass art.

I'll start off with a couple or pieces from my favorite artist Banjo. He used to be out of Oregon but I think now lives in sunnier NorCal.

The next 2 pieces are by the artist Bearclaw. I got them a few years ago and think that he has since stopped blowing glass to pursue other interests. Both pieces are similar shaped but different styles. I picked up the rainbow bright colored one while visiting some great islanders in the SoCal area and picked up the sandblasted one while on vacation at Va Beach. Kinda funny to get them on opposite coasts.

This next piece is by a very talented artist named Clinton who I think is also from oregon. This is one of my favorites as it fits well in your hand and is kinda sweet looking. It has dichro glass under the regular glass that shows through on the part he sandblasted away to make the design. The dichro looks purple from one angle and green from another. Never seen anyone do this style of the dichro behind the other glass before. I wish the pictures could show the sparkles a lot better.

This next piece was made by an artist named Drew also out of Oregon. I like the way this piece fits in my hand and makes me think of a peace pipe when using it. The colors also remind me of fire which I also like.

This next piece is by the artist JP, who started the TORO line tubes and bubblers. He is representing the east coast out of NY. One of the best dichro artists around. The blue dichro curls remind me of watching ocean waves roll in. I forgot to take a better side pic that shows the ocean wave look, ill try and remember to get one and post it.

This next piece is by the artist named nate miers aka N8 or World Famous piece, not sure where he's from. It has a nice moon mili and is worked into a sweet night sky stars look. I don't have alot of cool sidecars and really digged the look of this piece.

Last edited:
This next artists is one of the first I ever heard of by name. Marbleslinger who I think is now out of philly. I remember him posting pics back on overgrow and he helped start my fetish for nice glass art. also thought his name was pretty creative.
The first piece is a glass on glass trippler that is big and gold fumed. The next two pieces are sandblasted more recent pieces. He seems to be real into skulls and such these days for some reason. The white one always reminds me of the goonies.

Beautiful pieces. I couldn't bring myself to smoke pipes that fancy. I haven't even smoked out of my new honeycomb spoon yet and it cost less than $80 lol.

what are you waiting for rocky? christen that beyatch! I think a lot of times the more expensive pieces not only look better but hit better as well. :bonghit:
I hate when pipes are misshaped or the holes are too small, causing stale smoke to be left in the pipe between hits. Nothing worse when your sharing a pipe with someone and you get a super stale hit that makes you couch all nasty and tastes terrible. I like pieces that clear really fast and give you fresher hits each time.

Here are some more pieces I got around to editing the photos of. Most of them I don't know or can't remember the artists who blew them. You can probably tell my favorite style of dry pipe is a Sherlock. I like them because I think its nice to be able to see into the bowl when you are burning it and the curve usually helps catch some of the burning ash that gets sucked through.

The purple mushroom piece is by a blower from humboldt who's name I can't remember. It's unique in that it has two bowl, one is small and one is big. So it gives you the option of packing up which size you want to smoke and using the other one as the carb. Kinda cool original idea.

The first pipe here I call Jack The Pumpkin Bowl, I picked up while passing through santa cruz.
The next two pipes are my favorite "one hitters". I don't like most chilms/one hitters that don't have carbs and get stale smoke stuck in the pipe after the first hit. The green one is a "mini heady" by chaz. The orange one I got while in Humboldt and am not sure of the blower. I wondered for years why no one made a one hitter with a carb, then I finally found one. Still haven't seen another one since.
Then I have up a couple pics of slides. The last one is by freek. A couple of the other ones are by fro and some other artists I can't remember.

Here are a couple tubes I have laying around.

First couple are my worked roor. It's about 2 feet and a little big for most people's liking. I used to use it as my hash bong. Surprisingly gives a smoother hit that big when its pure hash and no plant matter. Roor came out with the sweet glass on glass tubes back in the day and I always loved the way they hit but wished they were as pretty as the worked tubes. This is kinda inbetween.

Then a couple shots of a HBG inline I got. After hitting it borther kendo gave it the nickname of "Mike Tyson".

Love that purple, so here is a purple roor. No work on this one, but sometimes it's nice to be able to see the smoke going around while you hit it.

Last one is one of the first toros by jp and company, before they started putting logos on them.

Here is a nice inline bubbler by hops from NY. He was the dude who invented the inline. It makes the bubbler or tube hit way smoother without adding the drag that multiple chambers or perculators usually add.

Heres a couple of mine. Local kid is getting pretty good. First is a steamroller we call The Pickle...
picture.php

And my new double fade out honeycomb spoon...
picture.php

Need to shoot a pic of my new bubbler its a beaut.

Hope ya don't mind me throwing these up in your thread bro.

I like the purple and the honeycomb in the spoon rocky. Now is a good time of the season to christen it.

Butcher B no I am not over at toke city. Thanks for reminding me, I forgot about all the sexy glass over there. I have done my share of looking but never joined there. I bet that skull Sherlock is fun to play with. Probably treats woody right.

Back