Genius pipe

Burnie & I both received our pipes this week & surprised was almost quick shipping compared to how long it takes China . Now I never seen the original item but I would say this is the same pipe & seems to be good heavy quality so the bowl is small port & only good for maybe 3 tokes so on my 1st draw I felt a backdraft & started to cough but not hard so I finished off the bowl but just can't see how the hype on this item is >> Coughless << pipe & it does have a zillion mini ports running through before the smoke hits your lips .. Now I have a extensive collection of different pipes most never even used .. but I would have to say this was N.O.T. up to the hype built up on ..

Now Burnie said I should have continued to break it in as it seemed to get better as he used it but he will chime in on his experience but for $ 13 I paid and not the $70 for the USA item I just can't whine too much but will just be in my collection ..:bonghit:

Yep , first few hits made me think coughless ? Maybe more like cough less ! But it does get easier on burnt out lungs the more ya` use it . As mentioned , the very shallow bowl only gets ya` 3 hits ! That right there is enough to turn me off on it . But I guess if ya` have some VERY GOOD herb , 3 hits may be enough . But if I hafta` grind up my best extra fine , it`s going in my favorite bowl . Also , kinda` weird the way you hit it . Heavy for its size . But in the end.....I guess it`s worth the $13 for special weed and special occasions .
peace

Aw.... C'mon burnie! We all know you're holding out on us! You always have the best herb any of us can get! No need to brag! :puffpuffpass:

My friend has one of these, a knockoff version I think. It seems to work but I wouldn't overstate it. It gets dirty quickly.

Burnie you didn't think it helps on a smoother flow ?? I guess not if your giving it away hahahahahaa :friday:

At first yeah , but mainly because I was taking smaller tokes . Hit it hard and still cough up part of a lung . Biggest pisser is it only holds 3 decent sized hits .
peace

I never thought any design of pipe could actually help in easing the lung bursting cough but I do have a couple out of all my collection that is better & smoother than the others .. I do have a small wooden pipe had made from a cat in Hawaii that only has a very small bowl that holds a pinch but seems to be leaps above the others & this is my main pipe ..
016.JPG

I smoked weed and hash for over 20 years, near the end, a lot of chronic coughing. Last 14 years or so have been all vaporizing extracts, last 2.5 years only heat press, and now I rarely cough at all. I have a little sinus stuffiness, but absolutely no cough and hacking like in the old days of smoking.

A similar experience here, except I still dab everything from rosin to diamonds. I still cough if I take too big a dab, but don't typically cough in between.

Back