Genius pipe

burnie

Anyone tried/own one of these ? Your thoughts ? Might be my Black Friday gift to myself !! Thanks !!
peace

Looks like slimline and says you will N.O.T. cough with this pipe but looks expensive so someone must love you Burnie .. One of those new designs ,, :afroweed:

I`m still using an 11 year old wooden bowl with the attached wooden lid . Old habits die hard ! That`s why I was interested in getting myself the Genius .......due to the no-cough and the fact I have copd bad .
peace

Oh I see it is advertised as a N.O. Cough pipe but will have to see you test it out and give a review cause all those little ports seem to cool the smoke maybe but I would figure it is a high call to say will be a no cough situation lol:stop:

2 0r 3 of the videos I looked at on Youtube showed guys takin` huge hits and coughin` up their lungs . Hell , I can do that with a joint or this old wooden bowl !!
peace

You need to get some kind of Vaporizer Burnie... Boo uses one and says it's much easier on your lungs and usually they save on smoke to as it takes much less..

A lot of times the cough comes from weed not being cured properly to help get rid of the green schtuff, it makes ya cough like crazy... but then again it could be some wicked weed that expands like crazy when held to long..

Do some research bro, find a nice vape to use and your COPD will thank ya for sure..
:jester:

I smoked weed and hash for over 20 years, near the end, a lot of chronic coughing. Last 14 years or so have been all vaporizing extracts, last 2.5 years only heat press, and now I rarely cough at all. I have a little sinus stuffiness, but absolutely no cough and hacking like in the old days of smoking.

I smoked weed and hash for over 20 years, near the end, a lot of chronic coughing. Last 14 years or so have been all vaporizing extracts, last 2.5 years only heat press, and now I rarely cough at all. I have a little sinus stuffiness, but absolutely no cough and hacking like in the old days of smoking.

Now that is impressive! Im finding the coughing to be getting deeper and worse each year...need to find an alternstive to smoking and maybe flower. The extracts are getting cleaner all the time...and with bud becoming so abundant there is lots of great flavors out there.

Is there a pen you prefer for vaping oil?

Carty, I cough like a mofo from vaping flowers in my Pax. Those first few hits that are full of terps can lay me out, and make my lungs produce gobs of goo that needs to be, ahem, *expectorated*. So I cough.
The difference between vaping and smoking is in what you cough UP. My mucus is clean after vaping, no more nasty tar balls. I know, TMI. Sorry if I triggered anyone. :D
But anyway, I wouldn't say vaping is cough-free, especially for someone with compromised lungs (COPD). It's definitely less polluting for your lungs throat and mouth (not to mention your bloodstream) than smoking, but the terps will stimulate your lungs to produce mucus and make you cough.
I think the only way to avoid coughing entirely is to go the edible route. :2c:

I kinda think its waxes and stuff like that promote most of the cough. I may be wrong. If there was a non solvent way to winterize heat press that would be ideal.

Now that is impressive! Im finding the coughing to be getting deeper and worse each year...need to find an alternstive to smoking and maybe flower. The extracts are getting cleaner all the time...and with bud becoming so abundant there is lots of great flavors out there.

Is there a pen you prefer for vaping oil?

I don't recommend any pen. I'd recommend an enail, for perfect temperature and great taste every time. Those quartz purists can put a a quartz insert in them these days too.

Burnie was you able to ever get one of these Genius Pipes ???..:hmm:

Those things are pretty pricey from looking around to get the best price :sick:

Although you know me I seen a Genius Pipe from China & it is using the name brand but probably a knock off but I have ordered these things from there before to see they did match up so just ordered one and will see >> I.F. << it is as they advertise to be the cough less pipe so stay tuned .. It might take while to get here but :thumbsup:

Nope , never ordered one . Decided I had other things to spend a hundred bucks on . But if and when I have some mad money....it`s on the list !
peace

Back