Fresh and new

DMAN

Just chillin’
Staff member
Good morning all…welcome to the new digs! Please do some exploring to familiarize yourselves with new options. This software is very similar to vBull, but a few things may be laid out a bit different. Still more graphic changes, and forum layout to come.

Last edited:
"Apologies for any inconvenience." It took years of work to document this stuff. So far this new upgrade stuff isn't as good as we had.

"Apologies for any inconvenience." It took years of work to document this stuff. So far this new upgrade stuff isn't as good as we had.
The software we had was extremely outdated. Not to mention, TCC was on the verge of collapse and destined for a thumb drive. As unfortunate as losing pics was for all of us, perhaps we should all focus on the silver lining...that TCC will live on.

Hola Dman!….thanks!…

this Place still has a vibe!

The Place needs a tune-up and I sure hope Curby’s mechanical skills are successful!…

I am nobody but I will help Curby as much as I can even if it is just jumping up and down on the sidelines like some crazy cheerleader!….

yeeeeeeehaaaaw!…

@Skitty is working on a potential solution for moving the photo albums overs. No guarantees, but a real effort is being made.

Was going to be impossible to operate efficiently on the old Vbulletin software, so many updates had been missed (multiple years worth) that even if we had stayed Vbulletin we would be experiencing tons bugs and incompatibility. We are working as fast as we can to get every up and running. I have the complete old forum backed up, so even if you don’t see it here right now, or there something I removed on the new platform, NOTHING has been permanently lost.
Doing the best I can, work with me fellas! If given a chance you will find this platform to be me far more user friendly and it gives us lot more options and features to benefit our community!

Back