franks dank growbook

i’ve heard around the grapevine that some of those fallen solider freebies are bangers. i know a lot of those pure line and landrace have high percentage of hermin indoors cheers 🤙

@kouchkushins I just got some sweet sixteen fallen soldiers too and the Notso headband x chem D. The sweet sixteen sound pretty interesting. I know he was saying its more of an outdoor strain though. I guess thats if you want the pink to come out I bet. Same with the pineapple best outdoors it says.

@lilmanbigplan "Sweet 16 is the keeper found with the pinks n purps project. He has briefly mentioned that its one of the best smelling plants he’s ever grown outdoors.

Pinks n Purps is

[(Mendo Purps x Killer Queen) x Hawaiian Indica]F2 x Afghani #1.

Fallen soldiers is floor seed from the sweet 16 reversal. So sweet 16 either S1 or crossed to one of his elite clones"

@MyDBear I wonder how that one would do. I grew out this mexican a friend gave me insane huge buds like massive but also it hermed like a mofo like kouchkushins mentioned. Not many seeds though. Just tons of red hairs and tons of bananas lol. It was like extra hairy proper lady bush. I know thats something you need to grow a bunch of to find a good one.

on man the xmas bud sounds good too I would want that christmas pine bud from back in the day.

Last edited:
@MyDBear I wonder how that one would do. I grew out this mexican a friend gave me insane huge buds like massive but also it hermed like a mofo like kouchkushins mentioned. Not many seeds though. Just tons of red hairs and tons of bananas lol. It was like extra hairy proper lady bush. I know thats something you need to grow a bunch of to find a good one.
frankslan I don't grow anything that hermies. At least not for breeding with. If it just some smoking bud its not too bad, But for making crosses and doing seed runs, or continuing the strain. I strive for pure females and males. There are a lot of ppl. out there locking the Hermie Trate by breeding with them. I think this is very bad practice.

Shot caller ~ solfire : This one is a beast nice looking plant good structure to it. Smells funky meaty very pretty plant. Great stretch over 2X PXL_20240123_235224091.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Laugh now Cry Later ~ solfire : This plant is really interesting I was noticing on the fan leaves almost like syrup. When you touch the bud its just greasey straight oil not sticky like veggie oil almost. Pretty cool haven't had a plant like that before. smell is like now and laters. 2x easily stretch all solfires plant beast out

PXL_20240123_235206000.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
led quantum boards and jacks. 2-3gal pots but im trying out plastic instead of fabric. I think i can go smaller but the plants tip over so easy. So maybe a 3gal wide like 2/3 full. Fabric has been working great i have extra thick bags but they are such a pain in the ass to clean.

running with blu mats at 750ppm

For see popping. I do a 5 min soak in hydrogen peroxide. Fill the solo cup up 1/3 with water cover the cup with saran wrap. Heat mat at 78. Let the seed float for 24-36 hours. I usually get 90+ percent to pop unless its really old beans. But if you have any tips for old beans Im all ears. I have some old packs that some 1 in 5 will pop tails but then they just kind of run out of steam. Some will even make it out of the soil but then just stall out. Its like they have no juice left. I tried a few things like seaweed folic acid stuff like that. 8 year old beans here.

Last edited:
Back