For the virus non believers

I guess Facebook videos don't work with VBulletin... Oh well.

I think I saw that video this morning; it's good.

I guess Facebook videos don't work with VBulletin... Oh well.

I think I saw that video this morning; it's good.

Just click on it and it should work but please do remember to stay the fuck at home...take care n stay safe.

Seriously, staying home would normally be considered a luxury, I get the cabin fever piece but how hard can it be.

Having staying at home well practiced since my hips got worse 7yrs ago... next time I leave my house is the 16th to get my pain pump refilled. argh.

Question: I need a 5pk of Oxy Pots. now the hydro store I use is open, but you call in your order, they pull it and u pay by phone I guess... then you back in, call them with your receipt # and they load your trunk with your supplies... bag of Roots Organics also.. but no contact, no even getting out of your car.... or pay $14.95 frt for a $18.95 sell.. have 2wks to decide.. lol

htg.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, stay home ! We've been under lock down a few days here. I was amazed at some idiots from a dock company came out and were installing a dock and well, yes, I called 911 on their dumb asses ! There's NOTHING essential about installing a dock. State police came out and made them pack up and go home. That's the kind of stupid that's spreading this disease. The ones who think they're immune to it.

I have them in my own family... 1 is 76yrs old. Out everyday shopping for crap they do not need. then think they are gonna come over and visit us.. NOPE. We are on lock down. shit, I plan on going out next on the 16th to get my pain pump refilled, then back to the house.. annoying neighbors as we rock the house watching surround sound movies... hehehe. when them tanks start rolling in shit falls off the walls.. hahaha...

Time to get back into old hobbies, find some new series to binge watch like, Ozarks is back on.. Netflix. omg is this the best
show.. just when you think you have it figured, an old lady blows your head off, season 3 just started...

be safe , be smart

Back