Flushing

True Canna Genetics

Curious what everyone’s flushing techniques is these days, I always ran 21 days but recently ran Athena Pro line with fade and barely needed 4 days plain RO at the end. Now I’m running a mix of nutrients I had available (multiple products from various brands).
On one side of the room where the plants were bigger (10 liter pots of coco) and had better root zone the plants have flushed super fast and look almost ready in a week which is good for some plants that can come down at 8-9 weeks but the ones that needed 10 weeks don’t look like they will be able to be pushed that long.
Seems clear that the plants with the better root zone eat and drink more each day and have flushed much quicker than the other side of the room.
The plants in question are from seed so it’s been guessing work as to when they would be finished and I’ll adjust accordingly next time.
Thoughts?

This is some CheeseDog from the room
IMG_2803.jpeg

for the last week of flower, I flush the pots with RO water until the runoff reads Zero ppm. For my girls it takes anywhere from 2.5 gallons to 7.5 to 10 gallons depending on the strain. then plain water for the remaining days until harvest. '
'lots of folks will say if you feed your plants correctly,. you don't need to flush. Well, to that I say there's a lot of folks who don't have their gardens dialed in perfectly every time. I run in coco, my friend. I'm not sure what dirt growers do.
the smoke i get is smooth and very flavorful........

for the last week of flower, I flush the pots with RO water until the runoff reads Zero ppm. For my girls it takes anywhere from 2.5 gallons to 7.5 to 10 gallons depending on the strain. then plain water for the remaining days until harvest. '
'lots of folks will say if you feed your plants correctly,. you don't need to flush. Well, to that I say there's a lot of folks who don't have their gardens dialed in perfectly every time. I run in coco, my friend. I'm not sure what dirt growers do.
the smoke i get is smooth and very flavorful........
I feel like I’ve been through a rollercoaster of trials and tribulation for me in the garden over the last few years dealing with everything from root aphids to HPLVD so it’s taken me a little time to get my groove back since I cleaned things up and I’m hoping this beautiful and rapid fade I’m seeing is signal of a smooth, clean and flavorful smoke with clean white ash. The saying roots is fruits sure is true and I’m hopeful these plants are gonna finish well even if a few could of done with a little longer being fed and longer flowering time.

how about other living soil growers? I'm never really pushing anything nutrient wise unless I see a deficiency. so I never really flush. I think the herb comes out great with plenty of flavor but I could always use more 🤙

how about other living soil growers? I'm never really pushing anything nutrient wise unless I see a deficiency. so I never really flush. I think the herb comes out great with plenty of flavor but I could always use more 🤙
I started using more lacto bacillus ferments early in flower.Instead of the typical LB methods I use raw local honey for my sugar source which will give numerous variety of lacto bacillus but also a plethora of saccharomyces.
With fruity flavors I go with tropical fruit ferments and with noxious/acrid or gassy stuff then onions and garlic ferments.Then I add different hardwood ash with RO (if you get spots its to much) until the last week to ten days then just RO while the plants fade.

I use coco and run the canna line. about 2 weeks before harvest I drop the A and B and only feed cannazym, cannaboost and cal/mg. I feel like its prob along the lines of what athena fade would be. Basically no N, some very light P and K along with cal/mg (which has some N)

Back