Flo (Purple Pheno)

przcvctm

Outer Circle Member
https://www.thecannacabana.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=253874&d=1519697803
attachment.php

I've been smoking this for a couple of weeks following a two month cure.

Nose in Jar- A little sweet and a little fruit. Can't put my finger on what fruit.

Taste- Household cleaner on the exhale, like something-sol:unsure:

High-Great for day time around others. No lost-in-thought staring at nothing in particular type of high but not very strong either. Very low ceiling. The best I can say about it is that it's mellow pleasant feeling, all in the head but not that interesting.

B- for PTSD and Depression.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like her as well as you had hoped.I have read other reports where folks love it.The flavor you report is outside the norm as well.

Kind of perplexing isn't it?

Flo can be nice for the folks who do not tolerate racey-noidy sativa buzzes. Was gifted it a couple of times back in the day. Varied a lot. But that one was especially nice. Maybe depends on environment quite a bit?

Flo was the first purchased strain I grew out when I discovered internet pot sites in 1999.

Oh how I looked forward to that "motivational high"!:rollitup:

Well the high turned out to be non-existent but at least it wasn't de-motivational like some!:kez:

It was a pretty plant, I'll give it that.

Hope I'm not talking out of my A__, but different environments produce different highs. I'm a firm believer in that. Took me awhile before my pot started tasting good. I made hay back in the day..LOL

The newest lighting is awesome for growing, but still expensive. There are so many different ways of feeding the plants, growing them in different mediums, etc. BUT....I can see that so many folks are growing their own these days, and sparing no expense for the finished product, so the marijuana is bound to taste different no matter what. I really see new folks & old(er) folks still trading secrets & trying to grow the best product they can. No matter what.

Same genetics sometime seem to not taste the same after a good grow & harvest. Go figure. I think we are ALL trying to achieve the best paths for our seeds from soak to harvest!!

GROW ON!

Snook

As it turns out, the longer this stuff cures the better every aspect of it gets. I was going to do a follow-up eventually as it spends more time in the jar.

At just a week longer, the taste has gone from "something-sol" cleaner, to Pinesol and now to more of an artificial piney taste.

I never pass up a chance to go for a long bike ride when the weather's nice. Never. Yesterday the high I had going on from Flo was so nice I just wanted to do nothing, be calm and just enjoy it. Skipped the ride.

Back