Experienced Beginner 2022

[MENTION=4224]digger[/MENTION] Sure as hell looks like her to me. There's a name I haven't heard in years...Jaws

Thanks! These were highly recommended by brother Barefoot if I remember correctly. And good thing is, if there are good, I have a few more beans to look through.

[MENTION=2658]Olday[/MENTION] [MENTION=4224]digger[/MENTION] [MENTION=3834]180[/MENTION] [MENTION=3397]Bush Dr[/MENTION] and anyone else who was interested in the SourCali
I haven't forgotten about ya's, been busy but would like to work out a seed trade of some sort with whomever can make sure the others get clones etc. I've a limited number of seeds left so want to make sure these are shared.

The ChemD cross is looking amazing as well

88ba83e4479dfab45eaa48be8b3de35867f4cd82.jpg

Would like to send these seeds...Who best here to make sure these get clones shared, crosses made etc??? PM me any seeds to trade & let's get his done....we're not getting any younger

Thanks for the offer, [MENTION=3328]Chunga[/MENTION]! I am not in a position to make seeds right now, and also have a full house (too many varieties), but some of the others you mentioned would probably be up to the task.

Earliest I can get started on them is the spring, willing to do it but have a dance card underway with some longer flowering sativas holding down the tent space

Added a couple seedlings of some Solfire strains Baby Cakes and Udderly Strawberry. The Peanut Butter Sunset and one of the Sherb Breath S1 are growing great. The second Sherb Breath S1 looks mutated,will decide if it stays around. Hoping for a female on the most vigorous Empire Pie. The single Kosher Kush x 88G13HP is looking great as well and again hoping for a female.Still have more seeds so all good

Attachments

• IMG_20240128_113456764.jpg
    IMG_20240128_113456764.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Some info on these seeds

Peyote Purple was first developed by a breeder named Kaiki, a mythical figure in the cannabis scene, who was also the man behind many legendary CannaBiogen strains. In early 2010, Kaiki came across some Bubba Kush seeds selected by a breeder called Huesos out of the States. Huesos had been crossing Bubba Kush seeds with all types of emerging as well as landrace strains for years, some more successful than others.

Kaiki began the process of selection himself, S1 backcrossing these Bubba Kush from the USA until he found a strain that not only tasted, grew and smoked great - it also looked incredible—developed from several generations that isolated the purple shade phenotype found in Bubba Kush.

That was Peyote Purple. Peyote Purple was just one of a dozen strains Kaiki had derived from those original Bubba Kush seeds, but it was the strain that brought the most attention."

Back