Elite Lime, Elite Blueberry in coco

duzt

Grass Blowing Artist
So this is the Key Lime Pie seed I found and the Blueberry Kryptonite seed that I kept and these two phenos are amazing (lime smells strongly like Kaffir Lime Leaves). Both are massive stretchers but great yield and the Lime is done in 45-48 days. About to finish one room of this and this one is at 3 weeks today. First pic is when they went into flower, second pic is 18 days later. I just need to screen these as they are a PIA to stake up.

Attachments

• 18later.jpg
    18later.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 47
stretchy plants aren't they...I'm curious, why the term "elite" in the names...I see more and more folks using that moniker and have wondered what make one plant elite and another not...

We use Elite to denote our in-house strains that are organically grown and genetics that are unique to our collective. Just a way for our patients to recognize who grew the product. Not sure why everybody else uses the Elite title.

So this is the Key Lime Pie seed I found and the Blueberry Kryptonite seed that I kept and these two phenos are amazing (lime smells strongly like Kaffir Lime Leaves). Both are massive stretchers but great yield and the Lime is done in 45-48 days. About to finish one room of this and this one is at 3 weeks today. First pic is when they went into flower, second pic is 18 days later. I just need to screen these as they are a PIA to stake up.

We NEED a Key Lime smoke...period. Enough of this lemonhead stuff.

duz... the layout looks killer. Grow hard!

We use Elite to denote our in-house strains that are organically grown and genetics that are unique to our collective. Just a way for our patients to recognize who grew the product. Not sure why everybody else uses the Elite title.

is your collective called the ''elite'' collective?

No, the elite name is just a generic name to let people know it's our best quality indoor organic strains.

Wish I lived in a place where I could join a collective. It would be great to have local growing friends to share genetics & info with.

I bet the Key Lime Pie room smells great.

the C99 i got from Outlaw tasted like fresh squeezed limes. She was amazing but but didn't yield

Back