Earthy/Piney OG vs Lemon/Lime OG Cuts

Hey guys,

To start with, I'm an African grower, and while there's a lot of benefits to growing here - the access to authentic elites is just non-existent.

I've grown quite a few OG crosses (Ghost, Wifi #43, High Octane). But most of what I find has been on the lemon/lime cleaner-type terps. I love the profile, but I have a lot of it in my library.

I'm looking for info on which OG cuts have that distinct earthy/pine/temple ball smell. Can anyone with cultivation experience in these let me know which OG cuts I should look out for, if I'm looking for that profile?

Triangle, Legend and Bubba fall into the earthy side. Those are easy to call, mostly because there’s not really any name mixups or a bunch of different cuts that go by triangle, legend, bubba.

Piney gets tricky due to the mixups and renaming.
For example- I’ve always considered SFV to be in the piney spectrum, but who knows what SFV cut I had, or what SFV cut someone else has who says it’s not.
Same goes for ghost, abusive, Tahoe, etc.

But TK, Legend and Bubba are definitely in the earthy camp, imo

Hey guys,

To start with, I'm an African grower, and while there's a lot of benefits to growing here - the access to authentic elites is just non-existent.

I've grown quite a few OG crosses (Ghost, Wifi #43, High Octane). But most of what I find has been on the lemon/lime cleaner-type terps. I love the profile, but I have a lot of it in my library.

I'm looking for info on which OG cuts have that distinct earthy/pine/temple ball smell. Can anyone with cultivation experience in these let me know which OG cuts I should look out for, if I'm looking for that profile?
Rockymountainhigh719 is about to release romulan fems. Should be a ton of piney earthy stuff there.

Back