Day Ones Genetics

Caveman4.20

This thread will be the beginning of all future collaborations. I will showcase first the lineage and work of the past 20 yrs in a pheno hunt for the males. CaveMandica which ive grown outdoor/greenhouse at high elevation in NM and Colorado. CaveMantiva which ive grown outdoor/sunroom low elevation Arizona.
I will be choosing the males based 75% on sisters performance and 25%on brothers performance. I will be pheno hunting for a cavemandica male that fully matures outside in the ground at high elevation Rocky Mountains by holloween or sooner. I will also at the same time different location, be pheno hunting a male cavemantiva outside in the ground at low elevation in Arizona fully maturing by thanksgiving or later. The pheno for cavemantiva will be decided moslty by fx smell and flavor. Anything new will do but im shooting for chili powder mango < sour tangerine chemotypes with old school entourage potency that last and does the job as flower…. Concentration not needed just desired type potency….

By the time i find the males hopefully some one offers a suitable female(s) to trade purchase or collab…

Let the games begin!

Attachments

• IMG_0993.jpeg
    IMG_0993.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0995.jpeg
    IMG_0995.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0852.jpeg
    IMG_0852.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0848.jpeg
    IMG_0848.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Just got Bigsurs blessings! CaveMandica crosses with sweeeeet tooth and durban poison line breeding, bx, all except s1’s coming up unless ofcourse there is a future objection concerning any unforeseen implications regarding any ongoing litigations….

Last edited:
Back