Danny Terpintine's Private Oasis

DannyTerpintine

Welcome to my Private Oasis! (That’s how I feel when I go into my grow room… it’s like an Oasis! The perfect temperature, humidity, smells… mmmmm :p )

Started a new grow not to long ago so I figured I might as well document it here and bring ya' along with me! :)

Currently sitting at day 18 from going into soil. (A couple in there came in a week later so there's some 12 day old plants there as well.)

So what we have here is my big pheno hunt!
1111 (undisclosed genetics, in testing) - Me/York
Mango Bubba (Bubba Kush [matt berger cut] X ((Moon Walker Og X UBC Chemo F2) - Me/York
GTR F2 (originally from Aficionado)
Blue Kush F2 (originally from Bog)
Biker Kush F2 (original from Karma)

Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 1.28.02 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 1.28.07 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 1.28.13 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 1.28.19 PM.png

Mothers. There's a bunch of clones off to the right under the smaller HLG 300 light.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 1.50.40 PM.png

Pink Kush (legacy van city island cut). Just got her, nursing her back to health.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 1.50.45 PM.png

Sour Diesel (DT cut)
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 1.50.51 PM.png

Limed Orange (DT Cut)
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 1.50.59 PM.png

Eutierria Reveg
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 1.51.06 PM.png

Moon Medic Og Reveg
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 1.51.16 PM.png

Here's a Limed Orange... I swear it feels like I just moved her into this 3 gal lol...

Did some root trimming today. Yeah those pots are now way over full and watering is a pain (hooray organized chaos!), but I need to keep them in these pots for another 3 weeks or so and they're already root bound! They'll prob get root bound again, but I don't want to go any larger in pot size because of space constraints. I guess I'll treat her like a giant bonsai 🤣 😭 .

Anddd just like that a giant hunt becomes a small hunt!

... some of ya' might think I'm crazy for such aggressive culling, all I can say to that is, trust the process. 🙏

21 Days from planting in soil. This is pre-water so they're pretty thirsty/droopy.(They're just about to start getting fed up with being on solo cups 😅 )

Post Transplant. Over a hundo... down to 40.

0r4 pre transpant 01.png
0r4 pre transpant 02.png
0r4 pre transpant 03.png
0R3 21 Days veg - post transplant.jpg

GTR F2 Selections;
gtr f2.png

Blue Kush F2 Selections;
blue kush f2.png

Biker Kush F2;
biker kush f2.png

Mango Bubba F2;
mango bubba f2.png

Sour Diesel (DT cut) X (Panama Haze BX2). These fell out of the seeded reveg mother and were growing. Seriously impressed with the terps on these!
sour d x panama h bx2 01.png

I notice 1 pot has 2 plant's any special reasoning ?

Yeah I ran out of soil. I figured I'll make it work for now because it's hard lugging around pro mix bales with herniated discs. I'll grab more soil in a month or so when I really really need it lol.

I was going to open pollinate the biker anyways, so if they're Dif sex in the same pot it's all good.

Back