custom glass

budsbuddy

i was wondering if anyone has a glass tube that is made just or holding a joint?

I make a holder out of a small cardboard tube from my vacuum seal bags

(about 1" tube)

I am looking for a solid tube like that.( like a roor 5 or 7 mm bong)

I want it to be able to hold a nice size joint.

And i want the holder to be recessed so it does not get snapped off

I like the steam roller effect but all the tubes i find are just pipe bowls and i can not find one to hold joints

Is there a place to make request or a place to see what is available?

and cost too i guess, what should i expect to pay if i have to have one made?

i live in PA and we do not have many head shops :sick3:

thanks and sorry if i posted in the wrong spot, just lead me where i belong please :thumright:

HeyHey BB!

I was just sending a message to Dman about listing my work in the Island Marketplace. I am a glassblower in the Humboldt Nation for over a decade now and have been helping in the family business for the last few years. But I am ready now to get back to full-time glassblowing so Im hoping to get into the Island's market and maybe even (I might be reaching here...) Become the Island's Official Glassblower!
Anyways, about your request, I would be totally stoked to create a custom glass piece to your specs. I have only done very limited sales online as the laws vary so much between states, and I know several blowers who got nailed in the sting several years back that busted so many of the online retailers (including Tommy Chong). But I think a direct deal between us wouldn' be an issue.
As far as cost, I consider myself to be "the working person's glassblower" as I make almost exclusively small hand-pipes that sell for around $20 retail. So I would make you a deal that was very reasonable. From your description here, I dont see this item costing more than $20 (including shipping).
Your description is good and what Im seeing in my mind from it seems straight-forward. If you could do up a small drawing in Paint or photoshop (or GIMP if in Linux) including measurements, and I could get a more specific quote for price.
Happy 420! - :fish:

i live 40 miles from pittsburgh, that is where mary beth got tommy :(

I took a few shots of the idea of what i am looking for.

I like this glass tube but it is a bowl and i smoke more joints than bowls

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i would like a tube like that , or it could even be open on both ends but i want to to hold a J like the card board tube does.

i would like feet on it like this also so it does not fall over when i set it down

i roll with ziz zag white singles or with orange 1.25 papers in a machine

I want to make sure it is heavy glass because i am clumsy :taunt:

Last edited:
thats a really cool concept. so kind of making a steam roller, but instead of a bowl you want a joint holder? I have a buddy who blows glass, I can pass the idea on to him- see what he comes up with.

This one might work putting a joint tip in the hole.. its a BHO extractor but I have yet to use it.. I got a buddy that does these for me and anyone I know for a good cheap price.

I can fit 3 oz's in there easy..

i do not want one that holds the J on the end though.

I like to be able to set them down.

I have some kind of a chillum i use like that, but it is not exactly what i want.

The few times i make it to states where they do have glass, i have not found

what i want so i figure with all the glass blowers we have here i was hoping i could

find what i want here.

I smoke by my self 99% of the time, I just know how i would like to smoke it

thanks all

Back