cuban black haze

Gosh, any of the C99 crosses that i've had (years back) were not what i would have considered 'weak'. My tolerance may have changed, though.
c99 crosses are different imho..I grew original c99 from nHS besides these c99s from two different places..

but I also grew original c99s from HS too..

yes the first joint of the original was good..after that no way

it crossed well.....and of course its just me talking

and I have had the odd good c99

Oaxacan s2 ..I have hopes of lemon pledge lol.....a million days to go..

IMG_6847.JPG

Malawi x hz/nl5 seeds from 1999..may they spit out glory
IMG_6848.JPG

Uptown Purps my go to 4:20 weed..my bro named her Brooklyn

I adore this cut and its got quite a ways to go..

IMG_6850.JPG

I’ve said it before here (I think) but I’ll say it again (maybe):
Sure wish we were neighbors!

She looks great, the fade appears well timed. I’ll take your word for her being an evening favorite. You would know.

Good luck finishing and enjoy!
Fh

thanks to the gifter of these decade or so old s1's..and yes i will do my best to grow/select and repro

started 6 seeds..one was totally genetically fk'd..couldn't even clone it[more gnarly wld look]

other 5 are cloned and the moms are in flower
each plant looked different but quite nld
..and they are flowering the same..
how are they gonna be..?

we will see

grateful to get to try another legendView attachment 318903
no its not the entry ..thanks for the vote bro

i have gone 100+ days before only to be let down..

perhaps this is one of the seeds of my life time i hope..i hope..

repros are my lot in life at this time..someones a gotta do it

and i am one of em
Love it. I’ll be looking forward to see this finish up. Would love to find something like this someday.

Wow, pretty fat leafed for a Kali....where's the line from?
Serious Seeds pre 2006. They were gifted to me in 2006 by Buggsy. He said they were the 2001 version. The leaves will narrow down some, remember it's a hybrid of multiple strains and indica is in there. But the Satavia shines at the end. Like kushy said its all in the buzz and this one is nice. Its Taylor made for us old people, gets these old bones moving.

Hmm, this will be interesting to see then. I did Serious' Kali...but it was the post 2006 "improved" version. Still had very sativa-ish skinny leaves, but I don't actually recall what the leaves were like when they were young. :dazed053:
Carry on. :popcorn:

s2 Oaxacan from a choice long flower strong lemon pledge pearls plant..[have clones of these 4 rooted]

I see they are a bit like that one but also have the more chunky faster flower profile of the normal s1’s I got after i selfed the last of its clones from the original seed

the original oax clone grew like a willow tree and was slathered in resin..I liked the high but it was not totally my style..

I am hoping these spit out one I want to live with...

IMG_6923.JPG

24 year old seed all sprouted ..ihad made the cross with a real [skinny] Malawi..and 90’s hz x nl5..we'll see..I don;t see much resin
IMG_6926.JPG

have the hps grown durlumbo hanging..its a bit more airy but same clone..I have a couple buds drying here while the rest hang

..this one is more dense and I dunno if it is the Leds..or just the overall health of the plant

everything is organic for over a year and I just use water...I did love hydro..

this is easier too.. but way more substrate to lug

IMG_6937.JPGkalimist In flower room.. Gotta remember to take cuts and look for male/female gold

but for me it will have to be the particular high that is the clincher..

happy to have a shot at kali mist high glory

Last edited:
I don't know what it is, but a skinny leaf is a thing a beauty. I had some Oaxacan that YJ sent me, but I never got a chance to grow them out.
I hope the KM does for you what it does for me. For me she's a good day time high, Shes don't go to my eyes (no red eye), she gives me motivation to get things done. I've been smoking her for over 6 months now, all day every day and she still has the same effects.

I'm glad that's what you like to hear. But I thought I would give that repeat description because I don't want you to get your hopes up and be let down because she aint what you thought. Don't get me wrong when I said I have been smoking her for 6 months with the same effects. You do build up a tolerance but that anxious I want to do something is always there for me and being a procrastinator, I need that to get things done.

Back