CSI HUMBOLDT MARCH 24’ order

notcookies503

image000000.jpeg
We ordered the 91 and the Mendo, all the others he threw in. Everything I pop is usually always 24hrs, fast germination. Very thoughtful in his freebies. There seems to always be a theme with his giving.
Much love, Nspecta!

Very blessed to be working with such a wonderful plant over all these years that brings so many people from different cultures, beliefs and walks of life together with something amazing in common, a glorious plant 🥰🙏
Bless you all!

Wow now that's a nice selection my friend,Nspecta really puts the work in ..the sweet sweet 16 and the bubba s1's would be first on my list to pop! Good luck sure it will keepsville over there!
Room is always the issue, right?! 😆 I would love to pop all of each at the same time but didn’t have room for that so popped a mendo and a 91 first from Nspecta’s stuff.

That looks like a great haul! I have some Little Red riding Hood going right now! He seems to have legitimate plants and knows the provenance, That is why I fuck with his seeds. I just put in my order for the pure og S1

Back