CSI Humboldt (Giesel fems) & Santa Cruz Goatfarm (SCBlueDream fems)

GurtBySeeds

Recently got some CSI x Breeders Syndicate in stock at the bank and a reup from my bro Pac-Man (Santa Cruz Goatfarm) and had to get a few in the ground.

I’ve grown quite a few Giesel hybrids and always find some great stanky ass plants.

I’m growing 2 x Sour Diesel x Giesel & 2 x Electric boogaloo/dogshit x Giesel.

The SourG I’m anticipating a carbon filter killer hopefully adding some lank to the G.

The Dogshit x Giesel is an attempt to find a chemotype that my lady and I really liked in a Sweet Skunk s1 x giesel hybrid. The uplifting happy energetic haze effect with added rank and perhaps a smidge less flower time. Only popping a couple of each, but put 2 packs of both in the freezer for when I don’t have to deal with inspections.

The Santa Cruz Blue Dream hybrid I chose are:

Wet Dream (Green Crack x BD)
Santa Cruz Dogshit (DS x BD)
Dryer sheets/SantaCruzWreck redux (ATW x BD)

These are gonna go down in the greenhouse in some 20-galls with spray irrigation (little hill tech lol, heard him talk about this on the real dirt) whereas CSI’s will be flowered in 10-galls indoor in a 5 x 3 under 2 x 100w spiderfarmers.

Direct sow life baby!

Some toes in there for ya freakz too ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4491.jpeg
    IMG_4491.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4492.jpeg
    IMG_4492.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4493.jpeg
    IMG_4493.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
For anyone looking on - Gurt by Seeds is probably one of my favorite folks I’ve met from AU. he’s as knowledgeable as any of us and as big of a dork for strains as the best of us. I’d put my whole rep on the line to say this is one of the best humans there are currently in the younger generation. I don’t say that lightly. Absolutely love him.

Everyone is above ground and doing well-ish haha. The SCBD fems are in soil and doing fine. The Giesel hybrids I am running in coco for the first time and a combo of over watering and having lights too low having not the best start, since taking the photos coming good though.

IMG_7156.jpegIMG_7157.jpeg

Dude - spot on. That one has doubled the size of the rest of em 😂 drinking a cup a day. I am in a notsoLegal part of the world and have an inspection in about six weeks, I will try flip these in three so they’re not too 👃 but this one looks like it wants new shoes hahah

The cheeky seedlings in the corner are the old BC special Kush crossed to Derg Corra’s Iraqi pilgrim from my Canadian brother C-Ray (white buffalo seeds). One of my favourite people around.

The clearer pic before the humidity fogged my lens up was the Sour G (back R) and the two Dogshit x giesel front and centre.

Second pic is a mix of the various blue dream hybrids with the biggest back right being the Dogshit x Blue Dream

oh man, that dogshit cut has me perplexed, a cross might do so just as easily depending on how it takes to the nutes, so basically I was just killing dogshit, not killing it like it came out amazing, I would feed it my regular plant food schedule and it would respond by dying.

my bro is an expert on that one he's gonna come help me with it, full 24 hours of dark to get it going, 4 on 20 off stuff, the nute schedule is very different.

so I guess if diesel style food doesn't kill it then it's more diesely and if it does then it's more sativa

oh man, that dogshit cut has me perplexed, a cross might do so just as easily depending on how it takes to the nutes, so basically I was just killing dogshit, not killing it like it came out amazing, I would feed it my regular plant food schedule and it would respond by dying.

my bro is an expert on that one he's gonna come help me with it, full 24 hours of dark to get it going, 4 on 20 off stuff, the nute schedule is very different.

so I guess if diesel style food doesn't kill it then it's more diesely and if it does then it's more sativa
Interestingly enough the Dogshit x giesel and the Dogshit x blue Dream were both s Little finicky to get going and had this identical discolouration on the first large fan leaves. Maybe too wet? Or too much light? They’re all sweet now but it’s funny. I know a lot of hazes don’t wanna eat that much so could be the same with the DS.

Fingers crossed you boys get her figured out 🍻

I'll be buying the Sour Giesel soon, so it will be awesome to follow along with your grow to see what to expect. Happy growing dude!
Nice mate, I see you’re also a human of esteemed taste… hahah

I am super excited for this plant. She really wants to fkn stretch on me though 😂 fingers crossed I can make it to my inspection with her still making it out the door

Pic 1 is the CSI Giesel hybrids, the big girl back right is Sour G and the front and left are GDog or BoogALoosel (Dogshit x Giesel 😂) kicking ass after getting over their initial fear of coco. Pic 2 closeup of SourG leaf. @Nspecta the Dogshit x giesel are growing way more squat than I would’ve thought. The Giesel seems to have stomped on the DS some.

Pic 3 is the Santa Cruz blue dream crosses from @Pac back right stretcher is Santa Cruz Dogshit and pretty thin girl to the left is green crack x BD.

Attachments

• IMG_1887.jpeg
    IMG_1887.jpeg
    607 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1897.jpeg
    IMG_1897.jpeg
    318.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1888.jpeg
    IMG_1888.jpeg
    648.5 KB · Views: 4
Back