Complete Tent System

still_buzz'n

Dab Banger
I've always grown in a tight built room for the past 25+ years. I've seen these tents and so on. I've found a couple complete systems that are catching my eye. I'm just wonderin if these come with the correct light spectrum as they are LEDs and I'v enever grown with LEDs. I've only used MH for veg and HPS for flower.

Would this be a good setup to grow 4 good plants at a time? I like that it comes with carbon filter and inline fan. They have larger models available as well.

https://vivosun.com/products/vivosu...nline-fan-carbon-filter-and-8ft-ducting-combo

Do y'all think the light spectrum is good on these LEDs?? That's my biggest concern to switching from MH/HPS to LEDs.

Still buzzn, I think you will find that the spectrum from decent LEDs is actually BETTER than HPS. There's more blue in their spectrum (usually), and they dojn't put out as much heat, so plants don't stretch as much. But make sure you have decent headroom in the tent or room, and get an LED fixture with a dimmer, because some LEDs are too bright at full power and will bleach the plants.

Just my $.02 - I like the Vivosun for my clone/mom tent and my small veg tent however of this is something you will be using for a while, I would look at the AC Infinity (what I would buy next time) or the Gorilla tents. Better fabric/zippers/bars that I feel are well worth the price. Their fans are super high quality as well, light and super quiet. I am also a convert and believer in the LED lights, I went with HLG’s rspec but other brands can be had for less that will do a great job as well.

rule #1 you get what you pay for. Make sure the LED is full spectrum. the Apollo 8 i run in veg is full spectrum including IR and UV. damn thing is a plant growing machine.

Back