Colombia Gold and some Chem 91 (IC Collective)

love the colombian look..will actually make buds

i know you are happy with chem 91.it looks great

great job o making some more non hybridized colombian

please remember how smart you are to do this and how important it is to the world gene pool

there are so few strong non sedative cannabis varieties..and i am sure that yours is in that category

and many colombians are not that grower friendly

Last edited:
[MENTION=3818]kushyman[/MENTION] - what is the background on the CBH? She is a stunner

sorry
i removed it..not good enough visual sample..if the frost doesn't get it this weekend

also i do not mean to highjack the thread..its a good one

olday

no one really knows..most say select hz nl5 cultivar

i say maybe

but maybe crossed back to a more sativa colombian similar to the one in this thread

I'm not a fan of all the poly hybrid mutts out there, I try not to grow anything mutted out unless the parents were amazing and there's a chance of stabilizing it. I worked as a GM/Purchasing Manager in the Bay area in a few large collectives over the past 11 years so I saw a bunch of crap all the time. It was better in the early days of medical when you had growers that had passion about what they grew and how they grew it (for the most part) but the past 4 years have been horrible with all the corporate idiots who only care about yield and potency and most of whom don't smoke and openly hate the plant. I finally left the industry because it was soul crushing if you actually care about what you're doing. I have a huge seed collection from over the past 30 years and about half of it is pure landrace and I'm careful what gets crossed with what and take a few years to backcross and stabilize when I like something. I also grow for flavor as much as high so I'm fully organic and use only teas to feed so the terps are pronounced. The Chem 91 is special because it's from Chemdog and the legit Chem 91, there's a bunch of Chemish crap out there that people call Chemdawg that's not the real thing. I don't know what the male was though so I'll have to wait and see how the high is but I'm fairly confident I'm going to love it.

Totally agree [MENTION=612]duzt[/MENTION] - good clean up nld sativas can’t be had on the street or at the dispensary. Even in the growing community it’s not common to see people running and more importantly preserving these fantastic lines. I’ve noticed a few small collectives of like minded growers come and go but I haven’t seen many that are currently active. I love that CBG/Ace/WOS etc... have created a small market but they won’t be able to do it alone. Not at all what I pictured a legalizing world to look at when it was still a pipe dream.

Last edited:
I don't grow a lot of them because they're unpredictable and always a challenge but worth it when they work out. I decided to transplant her to a 45 gallon sequoia pot so she'd have plenty of leg room for the next month+. She's starting to swell so fingers crossed she'll finish.

Attachments

• 20200926_084420.jpg
    20200926_084420.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 20200926_095209.jpg
    20200926_095209.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hey [MENTION=612]duzt[/MENTION] !! Please come back and finish the story. How did the Colombian turn out? I recently acquired some '72 Colombian Gold beans and trying to do some research before I pop them. I'm not sure about their history, but the same person had Federation Hawaiian Sativa beans that I grew out and they are amazing. I feel their CG's should be legit also. I hope you drop back in and let us know how it was and please please PM me if you'd be willing to share a few of the ones you made.

Back