Coco Closet

supernuck

Hi👍 I am a coco enthusiast and wanted to share some garden stuff with you guys. I have been growing with coco on and off for 15 years or so and love it's simplicity and consistent results.

This is my first garden in my new room, its ~7x6 with a pair of 315w cmh over a 3x6 tray. I started this run with Jack's 321 but switched over to Cropsalt day 30 of flower and have zero complaints. I grow everything from seed and rarely take cuts haha a habit I am hoping to get out of in 2024 😂 I love popping new seeds and have had a few good ones over the years but always pass up keeping cuts over looking for something new.

Here are some pics just before lights on today, day 53 of flower for these. Plants were fed at about 1.25 EC steadily throughout flower until day 50, now feeding cropsalt's cake at about 1 ec until harvest.
1000009105.jpg1000009103.jpg1000009101.jpg

I have 30 plants from seed in this run, popped 7 packs and wound up with 30 females from 63 starts.
1000007122.jpg
Top row is
ghost og x chem 91 - slowbux
fake mochi cut x 4dd - people under the stairs @Chefro420
Buffalo Bill f2 - crunch status seed co (Williams wonder X Killer Chem) @Paco <-- is this you?

Botton row is
Irene x Dirty Sanchez - Cannavore selections
suge pk X ACDC x good medicine
Tangie x stardawg - slowbux
sour dubb x chem 91 - slowbux

Last edited:
Looking good. I've really heard good things about Cropsalt.
Thanks buddy 🙏

I had been using Jack's for the last few runs but it felt like a bit too much N late in flower. I got the Cropsalt on sale and gave it a go once stretch was done and it has been great. Mixes better than Jack's and the lower strength ratio on the bag matched my existing feed exactly EC wise. I am using Cropsalts Run Clean as well in place of PH down, PH is 100% stable for days really impressed.

Thanks buddy 🙏

I had been using Jack's for the last few runs but it felt like a bit too much N late in flower. I got the Cropsalt on sale and gave it a go once stretch was done and it has been great. Mixes better than Jack's and the lower strength ratio on the bag matched my existing feed exactly EC wise. I am using Cropsalts Run Clean as well in place of PH down, PH is 100% stable for days really impressed.
Interesting. This is my first time hearing of it. Does it say the ingredients for Run Clean? Can you post a pic of the label?

Picked up a few gifts for me just before Xmas, mailbox was smoking this morning 🙌🙌

These are from Scallywag Seed co bunch of Chem 91 crosses, Topanga Canyon OG S1s, Kona Gold crosses, Time Tunnel BlueBerry Crosses, half this pic is freebies! Scallywag is a hell of a good dude (y)
20231229_104633.jpg

I have been meaning to try out some Sacred Cut gear and snagged these, Sour Dubb x FPOG, MB15 and AJ Sour x TK Bx1 and a solid freebie in the Gary Payton x Cherry Pie Kush Breath.
20231229_104833.jpg

Interesting. This is my first time hearing of it. Does it say the ingredients for Run Clean? Can you post a pic of the label?
PLanet Natural, if they carry the product will disclose everything in the product. I will do a web search of "What's in (said product)" and if they carry it you can read about it there.

PLanet Natural, if they carry the product will disclose everything in the product. I will do a web search of "What's in (said product)" and if they carry it you can read about it there.
No dice at Planet Natural. I have done a bunch of searches the last couple days and not much info on the Runclean comes up, really the only bit I found was this
1000009159.jpg

1000009184.jpg
Day 55 last night. I am itching to pop stuff for the next round but need to get a few things done on veg side first.
1000009195.jpg

I like the 3x6 footprint for 30-32 plants SOG style for seed hunting, lets me pop 5-7 packs. I would love to get a few tweaks done to the flower room before next round. Need a few more plugs and have to get my old heating setup wired again. I use a relay to share my lighting circuit (20a) between heat and lights. Lights and heat are on opposing NC/NO contacts on the relay so that I can never have heat and lights at the same time, just heat when lights are off. Right now heater is working off it's internal thermostat and my temps are not as consistent as I would like, the relay setup uses a Ranco electronic thermostat and works like a charm. I switched to Luxx brand 315 cmh bulbs this round as the shop was out of Philips and I am not impressed at all. Spectrum between 2 'identical' bulbs is WAY off with 1 being white and similar to the Philips and the other looking almost like an HPS.

1000009314.jpg

Day 58 tonight 🙌 Probably not going to get individual pics before harvest next week, they are really top heavy and drip lines are a gong show. I had been hand watering until the week before Christmas but we went out of town for few days so I hastily setup some drippers.

Next round is going to be:
Topanga Canyon Og x Lindsay Og
Ssh 98 x chem 91
Larry Og x Chem 91
gsc thin mint x banana pudding
^------ all from Scallywag Seed co

First 48 (Orange blossom trail x the white) from Swampboys 🐊🐊🐊

I am super excited about the First 48 pack, I have had it in the stash for awhile after growing their Mojito. My favorite Mojito pheno was a huge orange skunk stinker so 🤞🤞🤞 this pack will deliver more like that.

Looks awesome loving the plants. Curious recently switched to cropsalt, are you using the highlighted ratio (3.07/2.07) to get the 1.2 EC?

Thank you 🙏 (y) I have only used the Bloom so far and I am using the first row, 2.27 A 1.16 B per gallon. My tap water is about .34 EC to start.

Seed hunting...for some, it's the easiest. No clone companies in these parts. Besides, some folks (Ahem), couldn't clone their way out of a...oh, i dunno. Loss for words.

Yup, I have always been a DIY kinda guy haha ask Mrs Supernuck 🤣 I think I am probably about 25 - 475 lifetime record in the cutting dept ROFL I can definitely share your pain.

Great looking garden , really dig the simplistic seed hunting, no mom approach, I used to do the exact same back in the day, hands down the most fun and fulfilling way to grow. Always love to see coco growers running the sweet spot of 1.2 EC

Thank you 🙏 There is always something cool to find in seeds! I see all kinds of gardens where they 2x and 3x the EC that I run and lots of them grow great looking weed but I have never personally been able to push my plants much more than 1.2-1.3 without them being unhappy. I don't do a whole lot to optimize my environment for peak performance so definitely a factor I think. It's the biggest reason why I don't switch to LED because my KISS lazy routine prob won't mesh with the new environmental requirements, increased feed strengths etc haha

Back