Cluster bomb and crazy hazey seeds

I’ve grown out four females of the crazy hazey. I don’t think you’ll find lime forward expressions but it could be possible.

First grow - 3 females

One leaned towards the holy roller, tall plant with golf ball kush nugs. Terpinolene forward OG kush, finished in ~70.

One leaned more moonbow, long running cola that spirals down the main stem. Terps were moonbow tropical funk with a slight haze. Head rush high.

One culled due to male parts everywhere.

Second grow - 1 female

This one was more of a 50/50 split. Moonbow terps with terpinolene kush. Threw male flowers up and down the plant in my setup. I plucked them and let it finish .. ended up slightly seeded.

My favorite was the moonbow leaner, shown below. IMG_5486.jpeg

I’ve grown out four females of the crazy hazey. I don’t think you’ll find lime forward expressions but it could be possible.

First grow - 3 females

One leaned towards the holy roller, tall plant with golf ball kush nugs. Terpinolene forward OG kush, finished in ~70.

One leaned more moonbow, long running cola that spirals down the main stem. Terps were moonbow tropical funk with a slight haze. Head rush high.

One culled due to male parts everywhere.

Second grow - 1 female

This one was more of a 50/50 split. Moonbow terps with terpinolene kush. Threw male flowers up and down the plant in my setup. I plucked them and let it finish .. ended up slightly seeded.

My favorite was the moonbow leaner, shown below. View attachment 360054
sweet thanks for sharing the crazy hazey grow and my bad I was talking about the cluster bomb seeds with the lemon lime terps. I knew the way I said it would get confusion. That plant looks really good. What light, nutrients are you using?

sweet thanks for sharing the crazy hazey grow and my bad I was talking about the cluster bomb seeds with the lemon lime terps. I knew the way I said it would get confusion. That plant looks really good. What light, nutrients are you using?

This was grown under HLG650R in a 30gal of BAS3.0 on its 8th cycle using Rootwise microbes, Bigfoot gold myco, and various ferments. l occasionally supplement with terp tea products and build a soil Craft blend.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your experience with the Crazy Hazy @Drbigsky , I just finished running some myself and found similar to what you're describing. I had 3 phenos that were Terpinolene-forward. The one is basically just a straight terpinolene bomb, extremely strong smelling.

I had one outlier that is quite unique, not much terpinolene in it at all - smells like baby shit and vomit for the most part. Rank funk with sharp notes to it. It wasn't the best-looking plant, but a super unique smell.

I had some pollen sacks show up on two of mine, but were just a couple in the lowers, so I let them finish.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Crazy Hazy @Drbigsky , I just finished running some myself and found similar to what you're describing. I had 3 phenos that were Terpinolene-forward. The one is basically just a straight terpinolene bomb, extremely strong smelling.

I had one outlier that is quite unique, not much terpinolene in it at all - smells like baby shit and vomit for the most part. Rank funk with sharp notes to it. It wasn't the best-looking plant, but a super unique smell.

I had some pollen sacks show up on two of mine, but were just a couple in the lowers, so I let them finish.
Agree on the terpinolene bomb. The terpenes are very forward and the scent would coat my nasal cavity for a while after leaving the room. I believe the archive website mentions the mom selected from the Holy Roller line (bshw x faceoff) has one of the highest terpene contents in their library.

Back