Chocolate Trip

Cartman

Like many of us worldwide I suffer from a bad back.. specifically the following:
Degenerative disc disease, hip degeneration and spinal stenosis which is narrowing of the spinal cord.. needless to say this causes me much pain and resulted in many back surgeries after a head on car accident in 95. The pain at times is unreal, sciatic pain being some of the worst pain I experience..

I was gifted some Chocolate Trip by a good friend in Sept. and in the mix was some CT. One night my wife and I, who also just had back surgery that month as was hurting pretty bad.. We rolled up a joint of this CT and gave it a try...

Now, I've heard claims of potency but this was diff as I've had many strains get me much much higher.. but NOTHING, and I mean nothing I've ever smoked relieved this throbbing nerve pain like this stuff..halfway thru the joint we looked at one another and was like, do you hurt anymore? Nope she says..
We saved this magic stuff for these specific flare ups and finished it about 3wks ago.. now from what I hear there was only 2packs of these seeds sold so far and I just happen to know both peeps who picked it up.. anything that does what this wonderful pheno does for us should be shared with as many others in pain as possible..it's a true miracle and I've smoked for 33yrs now..been in pain since 95 and nothing does what this does for nerve pain.. and no, I'm not trippin... LOL.:cheerleader:

Yeah chocolate trip is special that's for sure! Good enough to please just about any hardcore smoker. Enjoy her!

Peace

non sequitor

have you tried OG tahoe swamp crew cut...my girl has severe cancer and she swears by it for pain relief...I've been unable to try...long story that will come to an end very soon...

Bodhi has a cross with the trip. Headtrip which is Dutch Flowers Chocolate Trip x Snowlotus( i believe)

Good to hear others have had the same experience, helps validate my claim a bit.. I've not tried the Tahoe cut, but love anything Kush related and especially a good Bubba. Funny you mention Head Trip Cannarado as a buddy of mine was just asking about cuts of it from another friend.. gonna have to ask more questions about her myself.

I believe the landrace Thai blends have a lot of healing powers to them.. I think there is a Chocolate Thai in the CT that adds' this awesome pain killing affect.. hhmm.

anyone know people still holding the choco trip cut from the original (and only) batch of beans from dutch flowers??? I cant remember who it was that selected and passed the cut originally(maybe katsu?) but it was phenomenal when done to perfection. Verygood description too cartman, I always love the narcotic effect that the Choco Thai lends to the trip and it is a great plant to grow too :D.

If anyone out there still has this one in their mom room Id love to chat ;)

BTW here is some lineage info I had saved...if anyone wants the looong story pm me...

Chocolate Trip
(Indigo Diamond X Chocolate Thai) X (Chocolate Thai X Indigo Diamond)

Indigo Diamond is a Bubblegum/Oregon Funk/? hybrid, possibly hindu kush or hybrid.

take care and stay safe

guerilla

I received some f2's that were verified, rather not throw a well known name out there, gave half a pack to a grower at another site, gzizz where ya at, bro, hehe, I thought he popped his, I been waitin for a report on if they come up or not. I got the other ones set back. Cat also made an alien4 cross with I thinki Billygoats CT, 4 of 5 popped, hopin for females, they goin outside in ozarks parts unknown in a few more weeks, I wanted to see what them ado outside.:party: Sorry, this is an "I want to" smoke report. I just got tired of seein the offerin warning:D,

Last edited:
chocolate trip will lok donein 50-60 days, but it will flower all over again and double in size and quality if you let it go to 85. Try it and be amazed!

Yeppers I did a smoke report years ago on here from the same cut Underground is saying and came quickly to the same conclusion and never forgot that babe !! :adore:

Heard so many good things about CT from Underground, I bet it would do wonders for my chronic back pain. Good to hear people are getting the pain relief they need.

A few months back, got to try some Ctrip. It had been seeded, but just wasn't easy to take that pollen. It had been repeatedly pollinated by a StoneyBaloney x G13 (f1, i truly believe) that was not at fault for the low bean turnout (2, only 2!), as he'd done a BANGUP job at pollinating his sisters.(same time frame, fresh pollen) The grower hated that Ctrip girl for wasting all that time waiting on seed, so she was trashed. But, those two seeds produced a male and female that made a ton of seed.

Anyway, i had the chance to sample a tiny seeded bud of the Stbg13 x ctp mum. Hard to compare, with the time elapse between the mother Ctrip and daughter, but holy cow, i think that i like the daughter even better. Way less Ctrip influence in taste or odor than i expected (very fresh, tho). I guess they are like the Ctrip, as in easy growth, and not extremely leafy, and will go on for a LONG time in flower, if kept decently fed and in dirt.

If ya recall, Clips did the StbG13. I had grown out f2's and f3's to the f4 stage and gave them all away, cuz clips had used a really stanky f1 female as basis for those, and i just couldn't handle that stench. But, found an old variety pack from him, that i swear must be f1, cuz none of five grown smelled bad at all...mostly just a faint orange, but definitely orangish, like a 'watery' clementine tastes. Stoney Baloney was a StonePony (STP) creation, from what i've read. Wonder if anyone has that anymore? Anyway, clips crossed it with a G13 male (?) Stoney Baloney was an "old/early version KaliMist" x C99 crossed to a CaliO x Skunkcross, from what i've read. In late seeded flower, mum stbG x Ctp smelled floral, grapefruit, mostly sweet.

Anyway, this cross, one pheno...cannot describe taste, as was fresh, but pretty nice! Probably got a half of a one hitter to sample, so didn't expect much. Ha. Started off with 'feelings' in top lip, which spread to nose, and then into the eyes. First time that i've felt squinty eye in a long time. Face feelings sort of would ebb and flow (?) and got body relaxed, too. Anyway, pretty happy with the sample and wonder what a whole bowl would have been like, harrrrrr.

Last edited:
I think that if the state ever goes legal, i would like to get a cut of this StbG13 x Ctrip and some of her seed (x sibling) and work with this a bit. I am thinking of naming it, already. lol. How about TripStone?

My CT never made it past 50 days. Ever. And that's right where I liked her. Funny thing, the pistils weren't all withered, but there were some cloudy, and a few amber trichomes already at that age, and it made for a very nice zippy, social buzz. Taste was great. I wasn't trying to get a knock out, sedative buzz, or the bigger yields by taking her longer. I never even gave it a second thought after I'd had her at 50 days. She stole my heart right then, and there. Yet she'd out yield everything else I had. Certainly a unique cultivar. I wish we'd realized what we had back then, and had the fore site to create S1's of her at least.

I was promised cuts of this from a member 6 years ago when linda was sick and to this day, nothing...:glare:

subjective to say the least......ain’t no ganja take away real pain for myself.......it alleviates at best......

subjective to say the least......ain’t no ganja take away real pain for myself.......it alleviates at best......
I agree, doesn’t take away any pain for me. It does make me comfortable. And it definitely adjusts my attitude all day long.

Pain is such a big subject...and subjective, sometimes. Starting to think that i've had all types, by this age.

Fibromyalgia is thought to be a condition where the pain sensory system is abnormally amplified. Good sleep is essential, for one thing.

I also experience much muscle tightening that eventually causes a host of problems, like acid building up in the tissue, if it goes on too long. So, if i can keep the bod physically chillaxed, it's all better.

Also, from gut samples, the labs found that my immune system is running about 5 times normal. So...if the cannabinoids/terps/whatevers are helping to regulate all systems, maybe it is helping counteract those problems, that are probably caused by all the different metal toxicities that my bod has. Could be a genetic pre-disposition, as sis has MS (but also lead poisoning). Bro has sIBM and now has no muscles left in his legs, cannot use arms, catheterized. and more problems with other relatives. Most of the fam cannot use the Haoma due to work or other restrictions.

Anyway, after all the pain drugs and brain drugs that were 'tried out' on me, it's the Cannabis that won out, big time. Now, for my heel pain, when that is bad, it may help if i have no weight on the foot, but walking just HURTS. When my muscles pull a rib out of place, that HURTS.

I used to get some pretty horrid headaches, too. Hardly ever have those, now.

So,yes, it depends

No it doesn't even touch nerve pain, actually, the only thing I've ever taken that cut the nerve pain for me so well I was able to work 10hr days towards the end of my working days in 2003.
Unfortunately I was a drug addict to do so. Fentanyl. I should be dead. I was taking 100mcg
patches and sucking all the gooey med out of it. 10 patches to last 14 days, running out of that stuff was horrible. It was a cycle I was stuck in for 4mos. nothing else though ever kept me 100% pain free cept that... not even 280mg of oxycontin a day touched it...

I gave up 3 60mg slow release morphine pills I used to get for a few years on top of my pain pump meds for weed.. Dr gave me a choice.. I said, enough with so much morphine doc.. I'll
take the weed.. said he'll always fill my pump..

Weed is the stress breaker, the relaxant.. the funnest part is trying different strains to see which ones relax ya the best/most for your flavor.. we are all different in our needs and our body chemistry..

great sharing

Back