Chocolate trip F4 (Katsu cut)

Dandaweedman

Herbologist
Had these sent me by a friend , thank you friend ;)

Smoking took place 3 days from being placed in jars. It's a tad bit dryer than I would normally have it at this time but turned out that was a good thing.

Very frosty smaller sized buds but a lot more of them than it looked like it would be on the branch.
The smell is slightly piney/musty mixed in with a type of incense that smells of frankincense. Thankfully Jenna has an amazing collection of herbs, spices and things to add scent to soaps and incense and I went through a lot of bags to figure that smell out.
It's faint smelling, about a 3/10 until broken up then it's fairly loud at about an 8/10 but I like smelling my fingers afterwards.
Smell, broken and unbroken about 4/10

The taste is a bit piney/musty (told you it was a good thing it's quite dry otherwise I would think it was a moisture issue) with a bit of a faint ammonia taste upon first toke. When you hit it again you notice it's more of a slightly menthol with incense taste and not ammonia but the musty is there.
I would give the taste a 5/10

We smoked half a joint after we got up in the morning and had a coffee. I love wake n bake :)

Jenna really likes the stone as its like being on a gentle wave and it's a very pleasant stone for sure. I can feel my body slowly relaxing until I automatically tense back to normal only to find myself relaxing again for slightly longer periods each time.
Very nice.
I don't get the pain relief people speak of so far but different folks will have different secondary effects I believe.

Strength of stone is very good and right at the BMS level which I give a solid 8.5.

Smoked it about 45 minutes ago and still pecking away at this so it does tend to slow me down a bit but my focus is good, maybe a bit too focused if you get my drift?

So did you say you received this as beans or as a gift of flowers to do a review ? Some try to say it is Katsu beans but that don't make sense cause it would be maybe flowers from the Katsu Cut to carry on but there is a few that like to throw the Katsu name on everything but if it was beans then it really boils down to being a Dutch Flowers strain when the rubber meets the road & I am in no way coming down on you Dan but maybe only who told you this .. really never smelled or tasted the menthol taste & bummer you couldn't have felt the pain release from this strain because it totally envelops me to at least forget about my pain Rofl I have a cross Chocolate Trip / Bubba Kush that will never leave my corral and is steps above the rest .. Really enjoyed your write up Thankx Dan :g2:

If it is the line that i think that it is, it is inbred somehow to Katsu's.

Yah, the taste isn't all that. When opening the cloning box, there is definitely a deep dark chocolate and earth odor.

Good stone, taken late. Mouse would love to try at just 50 days, tho.

So did you say you received this as beans or as a gift of flowers to do a review ? Some try to say it is Katsu beans but that don't make sense cause it would be maybe flowers from the Katsu Cut to carry on but there is a few that like to throw the Katsu name on everything but if it was beans then it really boils down to being a Dutch Flowers strain when the rubber meets the road & I am in no way coming down on you Dan but maybe only who told you this .. really never smelled or tasted the menthol taste & bummer you couldn't have felt the pain release from this strain because it totally envelops me to at least forget about my pain Rofl I have a cross Chocolate Trip / Bubba Kush that will never leave my corral and is steps above the rest .. Really enjoyed your write up Thankx Dan :g2:

They were beans Uni and marked exactly as I put in the subject line.

Smoking some Chocolate trip #2 after a short cure (month or so) and it has a delicious chocolate mint taste to it. Lighter on the chocolate heavier on the mint but such a nice combination. It’s like smoking Jenna’s chocolate mint plants smell if you drift my get?

Over half done a 1-1/2 raw and the taste is still there. No creeper on this one it slowly ramps up with each toke.

Smoking some Chocolate trip #2 after a short cure (month or so) and it has a delicious chocolate mint taste to it. Lighter on the chocolate heavier on the mint but such a nice combination. It’s like smoking Jenna’s chocolate mint plants smell if you drift my get?

Over half done a 1-1/2 raw and the taste is still there. No creeper on this one it slowly ramps up with each toke.

Sounds good the ones I got were very weak and seemingly tasteless ....score for U brother

this chocolate thai was pure delight
maybe its time to revisit her
Chocolate thai.jpg

I mixed him Donkey Dick
Chocolate Dong Dong
DD x Choco Thai cured.jpgChocolate Dong.jpg

Back