Choco Chiba/Purple Colombian

gcomputer

Originally acquired by the now defunct Brazilian Seed Company. Reproduced by Blackbird Preservations which is where I acquired these. Supposedly originally a Colombian that was grown for many years in Paraguay (or/and Bolivia). The flower ranges I've read have been 14-16 weeks which somewhat line up with the three I grew, though one went a full 18 weeks and was a fluffy one. Strong 'minty' scent while alive, more like a wintergreen than a spearmint. A little fruity and earthy undertones as well. They quieted down during dry but the especially minty one has exploded in terpinolene and astringency in a months cure. Interesting how that can change so drastically when I didn't get much of that when the plants were alive. These babies flowered in veg on me since they were in tiny 5 inch pots and their roots hit the walls. They're certainly purple phenos too. These are the longest flowering things I've run so far and it was quite a blast for the unique results. The high is a quality and longer lasting but smooth. A morning/daytime one for me and its been some good motivation for work, I think I like the terpinolene heavy one the most so far that was the wintergreen smell when alive. Though I still have plenty to work my way through :propeller:
cc.jpegcc1.jpegcc2.jpegcc3.jpegcc1.jpegcc5.jpegcc1.jpegcc3.jpeg
The last fluffer is the 18 weeker.

Back