Hybrid indica leaning

Lineage?
Cherry Cookie (GSC x Cherry Pie) x Jungle Kush

Taste
.cherries cinnamon after taste

Duration of High
3-4 hours

High Description
Wow this is where she is quite special take it easy with her and you float around everywhere with a smile on your face hits the eyes but not sedative very creative music sounds great sun feels a little warmer smoke too much though and i need a nap so shes the perfect all rounder for me

Medicinal value
The strain my other half goes straight too for migraine relief and seems to help with RLS for her too
I have also made some RSO for my mum she has bowel cancer so will see the outcome in 4 mths when she's back at the hospital

Keeper?
Yes 100% Now running Clones

IMG_20190305_101714_335.jpg
IMG_20190311_095929_332.jpg

You can for sure see the kush influence in that wonderful bud structure she has.. nice colorations man..

That looks wonderful!

Good job holding onto her.

I'll be honest mate when I smoked the first pheno I thought I hit a gem then every pheno had the taste in some way or another was very difficult to select a keeper I've still got 2 off her sisters in veg to run again

shes a real gem and looking even better on the second run under LED,s

You can for sure see the kush influence in that wonderful bud structure she has.. nice colorations man..

one of her sisters leans even more to the kush side she just takes a lot longer in cure to develop her terps ill run her again next run they only look to be improving from clone

Sleepybear, good job with your report. Thanks for mentioning it's med value. Very nice buds & sounds like, as you said, a 100% keeper. I'm so old school I keep them all. They have to be dern near hemp for me to throw them away, like the commercial Mexican ditch weed I was selling in the late 70's. That I'd throw out. I didn't grow then, I got a key for $85. It was barely worth the 10 calms an oz I sold it for. I was the last one in my hood to sell dime oz's. A local guy started a Sinsemilla grow & the rising prices began. I was glad to see the rise of Sinse. Like yours. Thanks.

ZZ

Sleepybear, good job with your report. Thanks for mentioning it's med value. Very nice buds & sounds like, as you said, a 100% keeper. I'm so old school I keep them all. They have to be dern near hemp for me to throw them away, like the commercial Mexican ditch weed I was selling in the late 70's. That I'd throw out. I didn't grow then, I got a key for $85. It was barely worth the 10 calms an oz I sold it for. I was the last one in my hood to sell dime oz's. A local guy started a Sinsemilla grow & the rising prices began. I was glad to see the rise of Sinse. Like yours. Thanks.

ZZ

Thanks Zero, i only wish i could keep everything i found not sure if id have any room left to live :yay:
I miss what was around 20 years ago nostalgia for you hey but it is fun whats poping out some of thease newer varieties

Have to laugh a little. When i was a wee mouse, just starting out the venture into Cannabis, about the only thing going locally was probably a Durban or cross. Great taste, clear high. When Columbian hit the area, the 'Durban' strain was never seen again.

What was old is new again?

Back