Cherry Pie Fallen Soldiers

Cherry Pie and her hybrids are definitely prone to hermaphrodite. They'll do well outside and generally not have any problems. Indoors they can be very sensitive to stress but selections can be made that won't exhibit the trait...also some hybrids are more susceptible than others.

I'd like to hear what folks have found in the Cherry Pie hybrids and Fallen Soldiers.

Cherry Pie and her hybrids are definitely prone to hermaphrodite. They'll do well outside and generally not have any problems. Indoors they can be very sensitive to stress but selections can be made that won't exhibit the trait...also some hybrids are more susceptible than others.

I'd like to hear what folks have found in the Cherry Pie hybrids and Fallen Soldiers.
Thanks for the info Nspecta! I have a Cherry Pie Fallen Soldier that I popped for this years run (she’s one of the biggest seedlings). Will definitely put her outside.

Also I have a Ruthless Runtz that popped with 3 cotelydons. She’s sprouting 3 leaves a node so far - never seen that before. She also seems to be a bit sensitive to nutrients - she’s the only one that caught some nute burn from the Coast of Maine seed starter. Overall looking forward to seeing how she grows and what she teaches me.

Below is a list that I’m running this year, besides the Cherry Pie Fallen Soldier, which ones below would do best outside. I plan to keep some in the tent as well.

Chemdog ‘91
Sweet 16
Ruthless Runtz
Cookies
Wedding Cake
Obama Kush Fallen Soldier

Thanks again for you time & knowledge, I’ll definitely keep you updated on the grow!

Attachments

• IMG_3133.jpeg
    IMG_3133.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 6
Update:

The Cherry Pie FS (red arrow) is growing vigorously, she’s the tallest in the tent and has the strongest smell. Also has great inter nodal spacing.

The Chemdog ‘91 (blue arrow) is right behind her (smell wise as well), as well os the Obama Kush FS (purple arrow) - even though the Obama is a week behind Cherry Pie FS and Chem ‘91.

Wedding Cake (gray arrow) and Cookies (black arrow) are growing at an moderate rate. They’re on the beginning of week 3 with Cherry Pie FS & Chem ‘91. Smell is moderate.

The 2 Sweet 16’s (yellow arrows) are growing ok. The biggest one of the two is the same age as the Obama Kush FS, which is twice its size. I wonder what the Mystery Cultivar could be. The smallest of the two is a week behind both of them.

The green arrow, is a Samo78 from Ethos. It’s in the beginning of week 3 as well. Not as tall as the Cherry Pie FS, but the growth is pretty vigorous. Smell is strong, but not as strong as the Cherry Pie FS.

Lastly, The Ruthless Runtz, is literally the runt of the 3 weekers lol. Decent smell. She’s growing pretty weird, I’m thinking whorled phyllotaxy. Look like she’s attempting to grow out of her mutation - time will tell.

Thinking about topping this week and still trying to figure out which ones (besides the Cherry Pie FS) would work best outside. Any suggestions from those who have grown these strains?

Attachments

• IMG_3270.jpeg
    IMG_3270.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Update:

Girls are doing good for the most part. Everything topped except for the two Sweet 16’s.

Also started the 2nd top dressing so that’ll start to break down and be available in the next week or so. The youngest Sweet 16 just received her first top dressing, she started showing some signs of deficiency.

The Cherry Pie FS is really taking off (the big gnarly one back left side).

Going to be transplanting one last time by the end of the month (waiting for weather to warm a bit). They’ll be a bit root bound, but nothing a little Extreme Gardening Mykos & Azos can’t take care of - that and slightly breaking apart the roots. Just some tlc from there.

Most of them are getting ready for lights out in this pic.

Attachments

• IMG_3451.jpeg
    IMG_3451.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 9
Update:

The Cherry Pie FS (red arrow) is growing vigorously, she’s the tallest in the tent and has the strongest smell. Also has great inter nodal spacing.

The Chemdog ‘91 (blue arrow) is right behind her (smell wise as well), as well os the Obama Kush FS (purple arrow) - even though the Obama is a week behind Cherry Pie FS and Chem ‘91.

Wedding Cake (gray arrow) and Cookies (black arrow) are growing at an moderate rate. They’re on the beginning of week 3 with Cherry Pie FS & Chem ‘91. Smell is moderate.

The 2 Sweet 16’s (yellow arrows) are growing ok. The biggest one of the two is the same age as the Obama Kush FS, which is twice its size. I wonder what the Mystery Cultivar could be. The smallest of the two is a week behind both of them.

The green arrow, is a Samo78 from Ethos. It’s in the beginning of week 3 as well. Not as tall as the Cherry Pie FS, but the growth is pretty vigorous. Smell is strong, but not as strong as the Cherry Pie FS.

Lastly, The Ruthless Runtz, is literally the runt of the 3 weekers lol. Decent smell. She’s growing pretty weird, I’m thinking whorled phyllotaxy. Look like she’s attempting to grow out of her mutation - time will tell.

Thinking about topping this week and still trying to figure out which ones (besides the Cherry Pie FS) would work best outside. Any suggestions from those who have grown these strains?
I think I read somewhere that Nspecta said the Sweet 16 was a good choice for outdoors. I'm not sure if it was on Instagram, or his site. I got a pack of the Chem D x Sweet 16 that I'm going to run a plant outdoors this year.

I think I read somewhere that Nspecta said the Sweet 16 was a good choice for outdoors. I'm not sure if it was on Instagram, or his site. I got a pack of the Chem D x Sweet 16 that I'm going to run a plant outdoors this year.
Appreciate the feedback and I believe you’re right. Will definitely be putting them outdoors. Good luck on your grow, if you’re posting it in here I’ll be sure to check them out.

Appreciate the feedback and I believe you’re right. Will definitely be putting them outdoors. Good luck on your grow, if you’re posting it in here I’ll be sure to check them out.
Yeah, I'll be posting about all the CSI strains I'm going to run. What are you running your outdoor plants in? Containers or direct in the ground? I'll definitely be following your grow! Here's my little sprout.

Attachments

• 20240413_075737.jpg
    20240413_075737.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
Yeah, I'll be posting about all the CSI strains I'm going to run. What are you running your outdoor plants in? Containers or direct in the ground? I'll definitely be following your grow! Here's my little sprout.
Def gonna check you out. Running in 15 gallon fabric pots in Coast of Maine Stonington Blend - goal is to keep this grow simple as possible lol

Your girls are looking nice and healthy!

Thanks for the info Nspecta! I have a Cherry Pie Fallen Soldier that I popped for this years run (she’s one of the biggest seedlings). Will definitely put her outside.

Also I have a Ruthless Runtz that popped with 3 cotelydons. She’s sprouting 3 leaves a node so far - never seen that before. She also seems to be a bit sensitive to nutrients - she’s the only one that caught some nute burn from the Coast of Maine seed starter. Overall looking forward to seeing how she grows and what she teaches me.

Below is a list that I’m running this year, besides the Cherry Pie Fallen Soldier, which ones below would do best outside. I plan to keep some in the tent as well.

Chemdog ‘91
Sweet 16
Ruthless Runtz
Cookies
Wedding Cake
Obama Kush Fallen Soldier

Thanks again for you time & knowledge, I’ll definitely keep you updated on the grow!
The Chemdog '91 I'd keep inside...Sweet 16 and Obama can both do good outside, so can Wedding Cake, Cookies & Ruthless Runtz (depending on climate).

I dig the Trifoliate seedlings...it kinda bums me out a bit when they grow out of it.

Back