Chemdog ‘91 S1 - WS

Chopped at 65 days. Plant 1 was showing some nanners for a while then about 2 days ago they REALLY started showing up(on lowers). Plant 2 hasn’t shown much growth for about seven days. So I figured it was time. Clones of plant 1 are rooting now and I will try from clone with the rest of the two packs.

Attachments

• IMG_9118.jpeg
    IMG_9118.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9127.jpeg
    IMG_9127.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9124.jpeg
    IMG_9124.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9094.jpeg
    IMG_9094.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9095.jpeg
    IMG_9095.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9091.jpeg
    IMG_9091.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
@DMAN - thanks bud!

@KreatnKaos - thank you! the two in flower were really happy being on the drier side fwiw

@Nspecta - thank you I want to go at least 70 days my limiting factor will be keeping them healthy for as long as they need. Might chop a test nug off in a week or so to assess effects based on different harvest days. What day do you take Chem 91 S1s?
Hey Whippy,

I usually give them 70 days but others take them anywhere from 55-65 days. I personally don't sweat the necrosis that the '91 and her S1's are genetically predisposed to. Some folks in the past have suggested adding Oyster Shell flour into soil/soilless mixes and the necrosis will not show up...I'm guessing extra Calcium is the key, maybe?

Hey Whippy,

I usually give them 70 days but others take them anywhere from 55-65 days. I personally don't sweat the necrosis that the '91 and her S1's are genetically predisposed to. Some folks in the past have suggested adding Oyster Shell flour into soil/soilless mixes and the necrosis will not show up...I'm guessing extra Calcium is the key, maybe?
I really appreciate the input, I will look into the oyster shell. I think I was anticipating the necrosis to be much more dramatic and then affect the outcome of the plant’s expression. But I think they came out better than I expected so I’m happy.

Seeing all your posts on S1s what are your goals when popping a bunch of S1s? Just better plants than mom or a specific expression? Thanks for your time ✌️

Back