Charlotes web

Truth be known Charlottes Web is a phenol from the Original AC/DC offering.
It was found to be a perfect medicine for a girl named Charlotte. There was a movie.

YJ

It is known as R4 and some folks have liberated seed.

Folks--I own the VT HempCo and have access to knowledge and genetics.

What do you want to know?

So we have custody of my wife’s daughters son. He’s almost 6 and was in foster care from the time he was 6 months old. He was born addicted to meth and also opioids. Hell of a start for a child. Cayden has serious emotional trauma from his experiences in the foster care system. Bounced from foster family to the next because they couldn’t handle his behaviors. He constantly believes people are going to abandon him and acts out to see how far he can push until folks give up. His current meds are serious physc meds, adderal and an anti phsycotic risperdone. Without them he is off the chain out of control( I hate to give him that shit). Isn’t manageable without though. We give him c-web cbd from the Stanley bros. Pretty expensive so would like to get a comparable cultivar or several to start making his meds myself. My goal is to get him off the pharm drugs and just do cbd. So I’m looking for high cbd Strains with extreme low thc.
Any help would be appreciated. Never in a million years did I think I would be faced with these challenges at 50.
Thanks in advance -ct-

Back